Marvel Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Marvel World

HomeHome  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Paying Mr Stark a visit

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Genocide
Administrator
Administrator
Genocide

Male
Number of posts : 243
Job/hobbies : Vigilante
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Character Statistics
Hero Experience Points:
Paying Mr Stark a visit Left_bar_bleue0/1000Paying Mr Stark a visit Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)
Spam Level:
Paying Mr Stark a visit Left_bar_bleue0/10Paying Mr Stark a visit Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)
Stats and Traits:

Paying Mr Stark a visit Empty
PostSubject: Paying Mr Stark a visit   Paying Mr Stark a visit I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 10:54 pm

Lavi and Genocide entered the office. Looks like the other Stark employees had already knocked off from work and there was noone around. The office was empty.

"Yo Krad! You there!? The new guy in Avengers and I are here to pay you a visit!" Genocide shouted out loud, hoping to get a reply.
Back to top Go down
Lavi
New Hero
Lavi

Male
Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Character Statistics
Hero Experience Points:
Paying Mr Stark a visit Left_bar_bleue129/1000Paying Mr Stark a visit Empty_bar_bleue  (129/1000)
Spam Level:
Paying Mr Stark a visit Left_bar_bleue0/10Paying Mr Stark a visit Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)
Stats and Traits:

PostSubject: Re: Paying Mr Stark a visit   Paying Mr Stark a visit I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 11:25 pm

'HELOOOOOOOOOOO!'

Lavi shot around the room curiously, hoping to meet the master of the tower.

Silence.

'Genocide, are you sure your Mr Stark friend is in? I sense no presence of a living being.'

'He should be here...unless something unexpected happened.' Genocide's voice revealed a sense of worry.

Patiently, both heroes waited.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paying Mr Stark a visit   Paying Mr Stark a visit I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 8:24 pm

"Target Locked. Activating defensive systems." a cool female voice echoed in the office.

The moment the words ended, harmless infra-red lasers started to beam out from around the room. The infra-red lines were harmless since they act solely as detection gadgets. Krad Stark had placed the highest level of security system in his building to ensure that nobody, either villain nor heroes were going to violate his privacy. If the trespasser was to even touch one of the infra-red lines, the defensive system would be triggered.
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Meanwhile in the invention room, Lyna the supercomputer informed Krad about the intruders in the building.
"Scan their identities and tell me about them" said the President of Stark Industries.
"Yes, Mr. Stark," the voice replied, "analysis completed. Intruders identity, Genocide and Unknown."
"Unknown? Give me the visual on the two."
Immediately, Lyna complied and images of two heroes standing in the Stark Office. Genocide, previously known as the BlackCarnage, was standing alongside another person. He was new and Krad did not recognize him at all.
"Lyna, I'm going to test this [Unknown]. Send Genocide to my [Lower Floors] and keep the other busy with the defensive system." Krad commanded.
"Affirmative Mr. Stark."
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Back in the [Stark Office], the elevator opened requesting Genocide to enter while a energy wall appeared all around the [Unknown]...
Back to top Go down
Genocide
Administrator
Administrator
Genocide

Male

Character Statistics
Hero Experience Points:
Paying Mr Stark a visit Left_bar_bleue0/1000Paying Mr Stark a visit Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)
Spam Level:
Stats and Traits:

PostSubject: Re: Paying Mr Stark a visit   Paying Mr Stark a visit I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 8:40 pm

The elevator door opened, beckoning Genocide to enter. Then a wall of energy seperated Genoicide from Lavi.

"Hold on! I think we activated the defensive systems. But why is he seperating the both of us? Haha I know, he must be up to one of his tricks again, probably testing out one of his new toys or something. Have fun!"

Genocide waved goodbye at Lavi and entered the elevator. The elevator door closed behind Genocide, leading him to the lower floors.
Back to top Go down
Lavi
New Hero
Lavi

Male

Character Statistics
Hero Experience Points:
Paying Mr Stark a visit Left_bar_bleue129/1000Paying Mr Stark a visit Empty_bar_bleue  (129/1000)
Spam Level:
Stats and Traits:

PostSubject: Re: Paying Mr Stark a visit   Paying Mr Stark a visit I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 10:47 pm

'Hey!' Genocide was nowhere in sight, and an energy wall now stood in the way.

Lavi levitated, hoping to hover over the energy wall. However, it seemed that the energy wall gains in height just as Lavi gains in altitude in his flight.

'Oh well, I guess it has to come to this,' Clenching his fists, Lavi delivered a mortal blow on the wall. Not even a flinch, the wall was perfectly unscratched. Lavi attempted a few more punches, though still unsuccessful.

'If raw strength is not getting this wall down, I guess it's time for the mind play!' Lavi placed his fingers gently on the sides of his forehead, and focused. He was telepathically probing into the energy wall, and discovered that the wall was powered by many light spheres held in a fixed regulation. Smirking, Lavi then continued to telekinetically reassemble the light spheres of the wall, breaking the structure.

'Now, lets see how strong this wall really is,' Lavi struck the energy wall which instantly crumbled into bits and revealing a door behind it. He believed that Genocide had gone through that door into the depth of the tower. Patiently, Lavi awaited.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paying Mr Stark a visit   Paying Mr Stark a visit I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 8:20 pm

The wall crumpled as the [Unknown] struck it brutally. Krad watched from his room, annoyed with what he just saw. From his observation, this character that had appeared with Genocide was a superhuman and was one who did not use his brain. The [Unknown] had undoubtedly destroyed part of his precious infrastructure, though he had shown his powers, he had shown his stupidity as well. If he was part to be accepted by Krad, attempting to destroy his building would be one of the silliest thing he could do.

"You are a eager little beaver, aren't you? Striking the wall down as if it meant nothing to no one, are you going to pay for the reconstruction? Money doesn't rain from the sky you know? Anyway, by destroying the wall, you have just made yourself the enemy of my defensive system, and I have absolutely NO intention of shutting it down. So, please take care."

The voice echoed in the room. Unlike the previous cool voice of a female, this was deep casual male voice that rang through the floor. As soon as Krad had completed his little speech, a laser cannon was ejected from the ceiling and aimed a huge blast at the [Unknown] character, sending him flying out of the building. The [Unknown] smashed through the glass window and as he was being thrown out by the blast, he eyes got sight of another character of red and yellow.

"Did that teach you a lesson?" the man in the iron suit asked. Krad Stark, in the IronMan suit, had arrived.
Back to top Go down
Lavi
New Hero
Lavi

Male

Character Statistics
Hero Experience Points:
Spam Level:
Stats and Traits:

PostSubject: Re: Paying Mr Stark a visit   Paying Mr Stark a visit I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 10:55 pm

'And who might you be? Clad in such thick armour, can u take a punch? Hah!' Lavi eyed the hovering humanoid.

'Ironman.' There was a slight pause before the red and yellow humanoid replied coldly.

'So you are that Ironman? You're pretty famous ya know. I'm supposed to meet someone by the name of Krad Stark, but he isn't exactly friendly, greeted me with such a welcoming laser beam.' Blabbering, Lavi had absolutely no idea that the man in front of him was Krad Stark himself.

This time, Krad did not bother to answer or gesture; he merely stared at Lavi.

Perhaps sensing the discomfort, Lavi zipped. Instead, he glanced suspiciously at Krad while deep in thoughts. Lavi seemed to have remembered something important.

'Ironman...if I'm right, it has been rumored that you go by the name of Tony Stark. Hey, are you a cousin of Krad Stark?'

'You're right. Ironman is indeed Tony Stark, but I AM KRAD STARK!' With that finished, Krad dived wildly towards Lavi.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paying Mr Stark a visit   Paying Mr Stark a visit I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 9:41 pm

"So tell me, who in the world are you?" asked Krad as he floated in the air watching the [Unknown]. The superhuman had just insolently criticized him for being a bad host when he was a bad guest who smashed part of his building. "Are you a pathetic clone of Ms. Marvel?" Krad taunted as he broke into a laugh.
"You do see that you have just broke part of my tower right?" the metal figure pointed to the destruction of the walls and windows, "so HOW are you actually going to pay for it?"

Without waiting for his opponent replied, Krad, cladded in the IronMan suit launched itself at the superhuman. He had attempted to go for a series of physical assault to test his strength. Thus he charged up a huge amount of energy in his palm and sent a [Rocket Uppercut] to the [Unknown]'s face.
Back to top Go down
Lavi
New Hero
Lavi

Male

Character Statistics
Hero Experience Points:
Spam Level:
Stats and Traits:

PostSubject: Re: Paying Mr Stark a visit   Paying Mr Stark a visit I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 10:12 pm

Lavi had no chance to answer. A searing blast of energy was creeping in.

Stretching his palms out, Lavi enveloped himself in a globe of psi-energy, hoping to shield himself from the blast.

The shield proved to be enough, for the blast was not able to penetrate, though the impact of the clash was so great it sent the psi-globe crashing back into the Stark Tower. Amidst the rumble, Lavi lost focus on the psi globe and the shield faded.

'...alright, if that's how you want it!' Reaching towards his back, Lavi whipped out the Nth Mace and activated it. The tip of the mace glowed and visible electrical currents were moving about. With that, Lavi charged towards Ironman.
Back to top Go down
Genocide
Administrator
Administrator
Genocide

Male

Character Statistics
Hero Experience Points:
Spam Level:
Stats and Traits:

PostSubject: Re: Paying Mr Stark a visit   Paying Mr Stark a visit I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 11:50 pm

Quote :
Reaching towards his back, Lavi whipped out the Nth Mace and activated it. The tip of the mace glowed and visible electrical currents were moving about. With that, Lavi charged towards Ironman.

As Lavi charged towards Reign, Genocide shot lots of symbiotic web at him to hold him back.

"I hope u can control yourself because he's not the bad guy and this building ain't exactly cheap. So just relax, take in a deep breathe, close you eyes and count to ten you eager little beaver. I can understand your enthusiasm in destruction but no fighting among the Avengers...understood? Now close your eyes and count to ten..."
Back to top Go down
Lavi
New Hero
Lavi

Male

Character Statistics
Hero Experience Points:
Spam Level:
Stats and Traits:

PostSubject: Re: Paying Mr Stark a visit   Paying Mr Stark a visit I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 1:11 am

Lavi halted. He was encased in multiple thin layers of symbiotic web but was able to remain afloat. However, that gave Lavi the moment to reflect on his actions.

Genocide was right. Day one of being an Avenger and there he was, stirring up trouble with his own teammates. Telekinetically, Lavi cut the symbiotic thread and slowly drifted to where Krad hovered.

Still with a little reluctance, Lavi muttered an apology so soft even he himself could not hear clearly. He looked at Krad, who had a bemused expression.

'..I'm...sor..sorry.'
Back to top Go down
Genocide
Administrator
Administrator
Genocide

Male

Character Statistics
Hero Experience Points:
Spam Level:
Stats and Traits:

PostSubject: Re: Paying Mr Stark a visit   Paying Mr Stark a visit I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 10:47 pm

"Alright, so why don't you two kiss and make up? Ok maybe not kiss, but shake hands yea?" Genocide said as he looked at Reign and Lavi, hoping they would finally cooperate with one another.
Back to top Go down
Lavi
New Hero
Lavi

Male

Character Statistics
Hero Experience Points:
Spam Level:
Stats and Traits:

PostSubject: Re: Paying Mr Stark a visit   Paying Mr Stark a visit I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 11:43 pm

Stretching out his hand towards Krad, Lavi muttered cheekily.

'Alright, lets try to forget what has happened. Oh well. Regarding your tower, haha, I guess I will pay for the damages as soon as I get a job!'

With that said, Lavi headed towards the East. He seemed to have telepathically picked up some distressing signals.

'I'M OFF TO CHECK OUT SOMETHINGGGGG!' A trail of Lavi's voice echoed...
Back to top Go down
Genocide
Administrator
Administrator
Genocide

Male

Character Statistics
Hero Experience Points:
Spam Level:
Stats and Traits:

PostSubject: Re: Paying Mr Stark a visit   Paying Mr Stark a visit I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 12:34 am

"Man, this guy is full of energy, I wonder if the Avengers were right about recruiting him. Well, I guess this matter is settled then. Hope you can repair the parts of broken structure of your Stark Tower soon. If you need anything or if any villians show up just give me a call on my Avengers radio, I'm gonna see what this eager beaver is up to...See ya!"

With that, Genocide web swinged away from the Stark Tower and secretly followed Lavi behind, leaving Reign among the messy rubble remains of the Stark Tower.
Back to top Go down
Genocide
Administrator
Administrator
Genocide

Male

Character Statistics
Hero Experience Points:
Spam Level:
Stats and Traits:

PostSubject: Re: Paying Mr Stark a visit   Paying Mr Stark a visit I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 12:35 am

-Mission Completed-

12 hero points awarded to:

Lavi
Genocide
Reign
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paying Mr Stark a visit   Paying Mr Stark a visit I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Paying Mr Stark a visit
Page 1 of 1