Marvel Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Marvel World

HomeHome  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Reign/Krad Stark

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Reign/Krad Stark Empty
PostSubject: Reign/Krad Stark   Reign/Krad Stark I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 11:52 pm

Name: Reign

Alter Ego: Krad Stark

Species: Human

Origin:
New York City

Stature:
Standing at 5'10'' and weighs 65kg, Krad has a black hair and brown eyes.

History:
Krad is a descendant of the famous Tony Stark, the IronMan. Krad has just graduated from Harvard University and had returned to the Stark Industries. He grew up in the Stark Industries and was later introduced to the legendary IronMan suit that Tony Stark had once worn. Krad took up an interest in this suit and redesign the suit with Tony's old blueprint. He had named this project, "Reign". Soon his Mach 1 of the suit will be produced with the help of the machines in the Stark industries.

Picture of Character:
Reign/Krad Stark Ironma10
Reign: Mach2. Drawn by me. You can see that I made a lot of reference with the originla IronMan suit. However, I did change some of the components which includes the color and the details. Hope you guys like it.

Last edited by Krad Stark on Fri Sep 12, 2008 12:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Captain of the Avengers
Captain of the Avengers
Rogue

Female
Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Character Statistics
Hero Experience Points:
Reign/Krad Stark Left_bar_bleue92/1000Reign/Krad Stark Empty_bar_bleue  (92/1000)
Spam Level:
Reign/Krad Stark Left_bar_bleue0/0Reign/Krad Stark Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Stats and Traits:

Reign/Krad Stark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reign/Krad Stark   Reign/Krad Stark I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 12:01 am

Approved
Back to top Go down

Reign/Krad Stark
Page 1 of 1