Marvel Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Marvel World

HomeHome  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Calling out Genocide or Reign or A.T

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bane

Bane

Male
Number of posts : 23
Job/hobbies : Ninja
Registration date : 2008-09-24

Character Statistics
Hero Experience Points:
Calling out Genocide or Reign or A.T Left_bar_bleue0/1000Calling out Genocide or Reign or A.T Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)
Spam Level:
Calling out Genocide or Reign or A.T Left_bar_bleue0/10Calling out Genocide or Reign or A.T Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)
Stats and Traits:

Calling out Genocide or Reign or A.T Empty
PostSubject: Calling out Genocide or Reign or A.T   Calling out Genocide or Reign or A.T I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 11:09 am

A portal opened above Hell's Kitchen and out dropped Bane. Landing on top of a car he scanned the area"This looks cool to destroy."Bane grinned and drew Bana back above his head, with extreme force Bana collided with the ground below Bane causing a huge crater.

Car alarms were going off and people was screaming, and running all over the place shouting for help."I wonder if there is any good warriors that are good enough to challenge me?"Bane continued with his destruction.

((Bane speaks in red and Bana speaks in green))
Back to top Go down

Calling out Genocide or Reign or A.T
Page 1 of 1