Marvel Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Marvel World

HomeHome  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Paying A Visit

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lavi
New Hero
Lavi

Male
Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Character Statistics
Hero Experience Points:
Paying A Visit Left_bar_bleue129/1000Paying A Visit Empty_bar_bleue  (129/1000)
Spam Level:
Paying A Visit Left_bar_bleue0/10Paying A Visit Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)
Stats and Traits:

Paying A Visit Empty
PostSubject: Paying A Visit   Paying A Visit I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 10:46 pm

Promptly, Lavi landed in front of the Brotherhood's mansion, which looked as old and run-down as ever. Spider-webs hung hitherto on the ceiling, with broken ceramic tiles lying around carelessly. The knob of the door had fallen, which produced ear-piercing creaking sounds when occasional gusts of wind blew it open.

Looking down at the identity card in his hands, Lavi assured himself that he would never have came if not for in hopes of finding Fire. His telepathic senses had picked up a weak signal emitting from around this area. With ease, Lavi performed a quick scan on the mansion; and identified Fire to be inside.

Tearing the door down, Lavi stepped in, with a shocked Blob looking at him.

'Now, where's the fire witch!'
Back to top Go down
Lavi
New Hero
Lavi

Male

Character Statistics
Hero Experience Points:
Spam Level:
Stats and Traits:

Paying A Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paying A Visit   Paying A Visit I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 11:16 pm

'YOU'RE NOT GETTING ANYONE UNLESS U FIX BACK THAT DOOR!' An enraged Blob came rushing towards Lavi, hoping to pulverize the telepath.

'Get out of the way fat boy!' Retorting, Lavi attempted to punch Blob aside but instead got his fist stuck onto Blob's thick layers of fat. As though mocking Lavi, Blob released the grip with ease which sent the former flying straight into a wall.

'Now you've done it!' At sub-sonic speed, Lavi fired towards Blob, this time aiming for the head for Lavi pushed Blob to crash through all the walls. Then in succession, Lavi manifested the psionic katana and plunged it straight into Blob's head, landing the giant man in comatose.

Hearing the disturbance from below, Quicksilver and Toad rushed down from the upper levels, only to discover an unconscious Blob with Lavi standing next to him panting.

There was no need for explanation, for the telepath was on the kill. He would not rest till he get his hands on the Brazilian lady mutant.
Back to top Go down
Lavi
New Hero
Lavi

Male

Character Statistics
Hero Experience Points:
Spam Level:
Stats and Traits:

Paying A Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paying A Visit   Paying A Visit I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 12:17 pm

At lightning speed, Quicksilver rushed forward to deliver a punch at Lavi. A direct hit, which took Lavi by surprise. Then, Quicksilver circled the telepath with vestiges.

'Nice work Pietro, normally it will be difficult for your opponent to pinpoint which of these flashes is the real you. Do not forget, you're fighting a telepath, the mind sees only the truth!' Indeed, Lavi tapped into his mental abilities, and shot a mental bolt. Quicksilver went down.

Without giving Lavi a chance to even catch his breath, Toad began the next series of attack by spitting some green sticky vomit, which was deflected right back by the psychic's telekinesis.

About to deliver the final blow, Lavi was suddenly attacked by a burst of burning sensation. Just before he collapse, the telepath could clearly see that the attacker was who he was looking for - Fire.
Back to top Go down
Genocide
Administrator
Administrator
Genocide

Male
Number of posts : 243
Job/hobbies : Vigilante
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Character Statistics
Hero Experience Points:
Paying A Visit Left_bar_bleue0/1000Paying A Visit Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)
Spam Level:
Stats and Traits:

Paying A Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paying A Visit   Paying A Visit I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 2:20 pm

"3 on 1??? That isn't really fair isn't it?" a voice boomed, followed by a loud footsteps.

Fire turned back only to find herself looking at big black wall, taking a few seconds to realise she was staring into the torso of a black suited symbiote-figure.

With one hand, Genocide's palm had grabbed and covered Fire's entire face, lifting her up and throwing her away like a rag doll.

CRRRASSSHH!!!!

Fire's body smashed into a nearby wooden table, crashing and breaking it into pieces.

Genocide turned back to look at Lavi, who was on the floor. "How're doing fellow Avenger? Glad to see me? Hang in there..." Genocide said as he raised out his arm, attempting to help Lavi back onto his feet.
Back to top Go down
Lavi
New Hero
Lavi

Male

Character Statistics
Hero Experience Points:
Spam Level:
Stats and Traits:

Paying A Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paying A Visit   Paying A Visit I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 6:12 pm

'Ah...thanks...just a little dizzy...' Shaking his head hoping to dispel the giddiness, Lavi stood up slowly with Genocide's help. Fire had caught him by surprise, and he swore it is not going to happen a second time.

'Big boy, you take the running dude and slimey frog. The fire woman is my own personal grudge!' As soon as he had finished, Lavi levitated towards Fire; the latter too was prepared to resume the fight.

Almost simultaneously, both Lavi and Fire struck. Green flames came rushing furiously, but could not penetrate the teke-bubble Lavi conjured. It took little effort for Lavi to trap Fire in the psychic cage.
Back to top Go down
Genocide
Administrator
Administrator
Genocide

Male

Character Statistics
Hero Experience Points:
Spam Level:
Stats and Traits:

Paying A Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paying A Visit   Paying A Visit I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 9:26 am

"You're no match against the Brotherhood of Mutants!" Toad said as he flicked his long tongue in and out of his mouth.

"Is tHaT RiGhT? We'LL SeE SoOn EnoUgH!" said Genocide, baring his rows of sharp teeth and also flicking his tongue in and out of his mouth, imitating Toad. This got Toad angry.

"Arrrrggh....Attack him Quicksilver!!!"

Then, in a split second, Quicksilver rushed up toward Genocide, punching Genocide in his face. The punch was fast, and indeed suprised Genocide, but it felt milder than a light slap on the face.

"ThAt tiCkLes...mY tuRn!"

Genocide proceeded to swinging a forward punch however Quicksilver was just too fast, and the attack missed.

"You gotta be quicker than that to hit me...They don't call me Quicksilver for nothing." Now Quicksilver was running around in circles, attempting to make Genocide dizzy and maybe make him faint.

"HoW's thAt suPPosEd to HuRt mE?...hAHa" Genocide laughed out loud, then throwing his arm forward, which also transformed into a giant net-like symbiotic web. It caught Quicksilver, as he wasn't able to stop and avoid the web in time.

"Argh! Let...me....go!" Genocide smiled at himself as he watched his enemy get trapped in his web like a helpless prey. Then, he felt something green and sticky hit and stick to his face.

Using his sharp claws, Genocide peeled the green sticky vomit off his face with ease and then turned to look at Toad, while still having a struggling Quicksilver in one of his arms. Aiming his other arm at Toad, Genocide fired a flurry of symbiotic web-projectiles, in which some missed as Toad was somesaulting everywhere, but finally a few hit him, and he fell to the floor with a thud.

Feeling no more struggling, Genocide assumed that Quicksilver had either given up or fainted already. Either way, he proceeded to wrapping up both Toad and Quicksilver's bodies with symbiotic web, so that they could not move at all.
Back to top Go down
Lavi
New Hero
Lavi

Male

Character Statistics
Hero Experience Points:
Spam Level:
Stats and Traits:

Paying A Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paying A Visit   Paying A Visit I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 11:51 am

'Now lady, this has got to end. Who was behind the Caribbean Massacre?!' Pissed, Lavi was blaring.

Silence, except for the rustling of leaves and the breathing of those in the room.

Lavi focused intently, using his telepath to rampage through Fire's memories. He was getting onto it, a gigantic shadowy figure who looked like...WHAM. Lavi fell to his feet; a mental block had been placed in Fire's mind and took Lavi by surprise.

'...lets go, Genocide...' Exasperated, Lavi staggered for a few steps towards the opening where the door had previously stood, and then flew off.
Back to top Go down
Genocide
Administrator
Administrator
Genocide

Male

Character Statistics
Hero Experience Points:
Spam Level:
Stats and Traits:

Paying A Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paying A Visit   Paying A Visit I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 8:29 pm

~End~

-Mission Completed-

12 hero points awarded to:

Lavi
Genocide
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Paying A Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paying A Visit   Paying A Visit I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Paying A Visit
Page 1 of 1