Marvel Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Marvel World

HomeHome  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

7's Earth visit

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Number of posts : 17
Job/hobbies : Makeing to many accounts
Registration date : 2008-10-17

Character Statistics
Hero Experience Points:
7's Earth visit Left_bar_bleue32/10007's Earth visit Empty_bar_bleue  (32/1000)
Spam Level:
7's Earth visit Left_bar_bleue0/107's Earth visit Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)
Stats and Traits:

7's Earth visit Empty
PostSubject: 7's Earth visit   7's Earth visit I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 12:28 pm

"Somewhere in space there is a huge alien ship coming for earth, and guess who is on that ship? That's right me, I am on my way to earth. The only problem is that the aliens are wanting me dead. So I am making my way to the control center so that I can....you know what it will be better if I explain it this way."

"Bree Bree Bree!"

The ships alarms are going off warning all the alien troops of 7's attack on them. In the control center the two head aliens converse with one another in their alien language about how to handle with 7. They send one of their heavy hitters that appeared as a huge lizard to a lower floor, where 7 is searching for the control center, to kill him. The huge alien obeys and runs off without a second thought. Down below 7 is fending off an alien horde"Take that you alien bitches!"7 cut through a couple aliens and speed around some other braking their necks. He stopped and turned around to see the alien lying on dead on the floor. That's when the huge alien that was sent to destroy him appeared behind him. The enormous monstrosity grabbed 7 with it huge hand and brought him up to his face.

They now stared eye to eye. 7 had a disgusted look on his face "Damn your breath stinks man. Ever thought about brushing?"The alien squeezed tighter and threw 7 across the room into a wall.He hit it so hard that he left a dent in his image. He slowly got up and looked over at "Mongous" "Your really strong, but im strong to."7 harden his skin and raced over to the huge one. He drew back his right arm and threw it with immense force straight into "Mongous's" gut sending him flying backwards into another portion of the ship. 7 had victorious expression on his face as he raced over to the huge alien, but that expression quickly faded when he saw "Mongous" get up. 7 raced around him quickly grabbing his tail and with all his might he was able to fling "Mongous" into the air, then 7 flew up and threw a massive punch into the aliens back that forced him to brake through the roof of the ship. Now a large hole appeared as "Mongous" ripped through the roof allowing force of space to pull him into a never ending ride. The force then started to swallow 7 as he was now flying downward to escape it. The pull of the force was strong, almost pulling him out completely, but 7 was strong and he pulled though and escaped the forces pull.

He flew with extreme speed to another part of the ship. He flew through an opened hatch and closed it when he reached the other side."Bree Braa Bree Braa!"The alarms now changed, and a alien voice came over the speaker. 7 didn't understand it but the alien was probably warning everyone of the huge hole in the ship. 7 then rushed forward up to the higher floor, the control center was in front of him, and the only thing standing in his way was a horde of aliens. 7 then rushed in severing the heads of the aliens. He now stood before the two head aliens while the back part of the ship broke off. Behind him was flames and electric sparks flying everywhere, in front of him two problems he needed to deal with. The aliens rushed at him shooting pink blasts from their heads, 7 dodged shooting fire from his palms. The aliens pulled out their blasters and began firing non stop at their mutant enemy. 7's skin protected him from the blasts while raced in and severed one of the aliens heads while the other blasted him from behind with its mind dart. The blast shot 7 forward into a glass like substance, shattering it on contact. He got back up and with a quickness and raced behind the alien and punch into its back clean through the other side.

He was now calm as he looked around for control board. Again the voice came over the speaker this time it was yelling in different languages"Abort Abort Abort! Abandon Ship!"7 was no longer calm his facial expression changed to a worried look as he raced around for a map of the ship"Where the hell is it? Even if I find it I wont be able to read it. So why am I runnign around?"7 gave up looking for the map he now changed his attention to just finding the escape pod. He kicked his feet faster then normal as he raced around. He came upon a hatch that had alien writing on it with a picture below it. The picture showed to aliens getting a oval shaped jet "I found it!"7 opened the hatch and sure enough there was an escape pod. He jumped in and closed the door behind him. There was a ton of buttons all inside the pod, and he had a confused look on his face. He started hitting all of them hoping that one of them would start it up. He came across a blue button, and he pushed it. The pod fired up and took off in the direction of earth with the ship exploding behind him which pushed the pod faster and harder toward earth. He reached the outer hemisphere of earth and plunged into earth at full speed.

The pod heated up and started braking apart the closer he reached earth. He came into view of a huge grassy land below him. The green ground grew closer with every second. He was now about 500 feet above it as the pod screamed toward the ground.

"BOOOM!"

The pod hit earth soil and 7 rolled out of the cockpit coughing looking around"Where am I?"he walked around and spotted a city in the distance. He gathered himself and began walking in the city's direction.
Back to top Go down

7's Earth visit
Page 1 of 1