Marvel Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Marvel World

HomeHome  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Spiderman

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Spiderman

Spiderman

Male
Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Character Statistics
Hero Experience Points:
Spiderman Left_bar_bleue99/1000Spiderman Empty_bar_bleue  (99/1000)
Spam Level:
Spiderman Left_bar_bleue0/10Spiderman Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)
Stats and Traits:

Spiderman Empty
PostSubject: Spiderman   Spiderman I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 10:23 pm

Name: Peter Benjamin Parker
Alias: Spiderman
Race: Human
Height: 5 feet 10 inches
Weight: 165 lbs.
Alliance:The Avengers
Origin: Forest Hills, New York
Hair: brown short staritght hair
Eye: hazel
Physique: slim/ slightly muscular
Clothing: suits, t shirts with jackets, jeans, ect.
Accessories: glasses occasionally
Picture:
Spiderman Spiderman-webshot-wallpaper
Spiderman Spiderman
Spiderman Spider_Man

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Personality: peter is considered two faced. in midtown high he is a shy timid "bookworm" who's popularity is at the very lowest. but when th puts on his spiderman mask he is the most sarcastic smartass in the marvel universe who's comebacks can only be rivaled by Deadpool. Peter begins to build to gain confidence from his hero carrer and now has openly come out of his shell.

History:
Spoiler:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Traits
Trait Points used: ?/15
(Each character starts off with 15 Traits Points, refer to the following link to find out more: Traits System)

Name:peter parker

Ability:Peter can cling to most surfaces, has superhuman strength (able to lift 10 tons optimally) and is roughly 15 times more agile than a regular human. The combination of his acrobatic leaps and web-slinging enables him to travel rapidly from place to place. His spider-sense provides an early warning detection system linked with his superhuman kinesthetics, enabling him the ability to evade most any injury, provided he doesn't cognitively override the autonomic reflexes. he also has organic web glands in his wrists that can shoot organic webbing by applying pressure on the wrist.he is very in tune and aware of the area around him.

Stats
(All characters start off with 32 Stat Points)
[This is a new system and will be updated later]
Strength:9
Defense:9
Speed:10
Accuracy:2
Intelligence:2
Back to top Go down

Spiderman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spiderman   Spiderman I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 11:24 pm

Your character registration has been...
DENIED!

Good attempt in following the template BUT you have made several MAJOR MISTAKES.
  1. NO CANON CHARACTERS are allowed, which means that characters from the Marvel comics are not allowed and Spider-man/Peter Parker is a Canon Character. If you are wondering when has this rule been implemented, look here: Forbidden Character.

2. Secondly, you don't really need so to put so many pictures. 1 picture of your character is enough.

3. Thirdly, you have failed to fill in the Traits page correctly and it is evident you have not read or have not bothered to read the following thread: Traits System.

It's rather disappointing to see that you have not read through the Rules and Guidelines even when you are an old member. I hope I have not been too harsh and I do hope that you can do even better job if you plan to re-do your character registration profile.
Back to top Go down
Spiderman

Spiderman

Male
Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Character Statistics
Hero Experience Points:
Spiderman Left_bar_bleue99/1000Spiderman Empty_bar_bleue  (99/1000)
Spam Level:
Spiderman Left_bar_bleue0/10Spiderman Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)
Stats and Traits:

Spiderman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spiderman   Spiderman I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 1:30 am

k i will change it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Spiderman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spiderman   Spiderman I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spiderman
Page 1 of 1