Marvel Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Marvel World

HomeHome  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

THE AMAZING SPIDERMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Spiderman

Spiderman

Male
Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Character Statistics
Hero Experience Points:
THE AMAZING SPIDERMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue99/1000THE AMAZING SPIDERMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (99/1000)
Spam Level:
THE AMAZING SPIDERMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue0/10THE AMAZING SPIDERMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)
Stats and Traits:

THE AMAZING SPIDERMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: THE AMAZING SPIDERMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   THE AMAZING SPIDERMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 1:16 am

suphero name: Spider man
name at birth: Peter Parker
Bio:it all started with a class trip to a scientific study facility wear through a strange mix of fate and fourtune a gentically mutated spider bit me and gave me powers of the spider i first used my powers in a wrestling macth to buy a car to impress the girl of my dreams mary jane wattson but the manager ripped me off and gave me only 100 dolloars for my win agianst the champ crusher hogan and i was so mad i let a robber steal from him and i didnt do anything to stand in the way when i came ot to the street i saw my uncle on the ground dead as paramidics came and told me he have been shot i tracked the car jacker down to a warehouse and with my blood filed with anger i looked at his face the very man i let go killed my uncle ben and i was discusted with myself and at the car jacker for taking my uncle away " I SHOULD KILL U FOR WHAT YOU DID TOOK WAT U TOOK FROM ME" but instead i let him fall and before his evil body hit the ground i saved him using my webbing and swung down next to him " but no my uncle taught me better than that i will make sure you face justice and rot behind bars " i then left as the theif of life tried to escape but couldnt break the webbing i walked away in a dark alley weeping over my uncle's death the last words of my uncle were " peter" he paused to cacth his breath " with great power comes great responsibility" and then my uncle closed his eyes forever

powers: enchaned strengh wich makes me strong enough to bend steel,crawl up walls and i can shoot webbing through my wrists and websling from buildings i have enchenced speed,stamina and jumping capablities and last but not least spider senses wich warn me of up coming danger and useing my spider reflexes i can doge and counter almost any attack
Back to top Go down
Genocide
Administrator
Administrator
Genocide

Male
Number of posts : 243
Job/hobbies : Vigilante
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Character Statistics
Hero Experience Points:
THE AMAZING SPIDERMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue0/1000THE AMAZING SPIDERMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)
Spam Level:
THE AMAZING SPIDERMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue0/10THE AMAZING SPIDERMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)
Stats and Traits:

PostSubject: Re: THE AMAZING SPIDERMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   THE AMAZING SPIDERMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 1:48 am

approved...finally someone creates a spiderman account, haha
Back to top Go down
Spiderman

Spiderman

Male
Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Character Statistics
Hero Experience Points:
THE AMAZING SPIDERMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue99/1000THE AMAZING SPIDERMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (99/1000)
Spam Level:
Stats and Traits:

PostSubject: Re: THE AMAZING SPIDERMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   THE AMAZING SPIDERMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 1:49 am

thnx yeah they call me that in football and hardcore club cuz i do alot of BAckflips and i have my hair like black suit spidey
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE AMAZING SPIDERMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   THE AMAZING SPIDERMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE AMAZING SPIDERMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1