Marvel Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Marvel World

HomeHome  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wandering into the Danger Room

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Genocide
Administrator
Administrator
Genocide

Male
Number of posts : 243
Job/hobbies : Vigilante
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Character Statistics
Hero Experience Points:
Wandering into the Danger Room Left_bar_bleue0/1000Wandering into the Danger Room Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)
Spam Level:
Wandering into the Danger Room Left_bar_bleue0/10Wandering into the Danger Room Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)
Stats and Traits:

Wandering into the Danger Room Empty
PostSubject: Wandering into the Danger Room   Wandering into the Danger Room I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 12:19 am

Black Carnage walked into the notorious Danger Room...he had heard about this room...this room had been rumoured to be filled with traps, projectile firing devices, flamethrowers, and mechanical dangers such as presses, collapsing walls and the like intended to challenge the trainee.

"hmm...i wonder y they call this the danger room? let's see how dangerous it'll get here..."

suddenly, a voice said,"Training will begin in 3...2...1..."

"Oh shit...."

a missile was fired at Black Carnage...

he shot some of his symbiotic web at the missile and swung the missile away...

BOOM! the missile exploded on impact with the wall...

"Ha...that was easy..."
Back to top Go down
Genocide
Administrator
Administrator
Genocide

Male

Character Statistics
Hero Experience Points:
Wandering into the Danger Room Left_bar_bleue0/1000Wandering into the Danger Room Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)
Spam Level:
Wandering into the Danger Room Left_bar_bleue0/10Wandering into the Danger Room Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)
Stats and Traits:

PostSubject: Re: Wandering into the Danger Room   Wandering into the Danger Room I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 9:18 am

After an hour or so of training...Black Carnage was tired...Rioneru wasnt, but the symbiote suit was...he decided to give it a rest and he exited the training mode and went out of the X-men Mansion.

He stared at the night sky...he was hoping that the next time he trained here, there would be another superheroe to accompany him here...

Then, he shot his symbiote web at a nearby building and web swinged away into the night...
Back to top Go down
jus117

jus117

Number of posts : 20
Motto : I want to fight....
Registration date : 2008-09-12

Character Statistics
Hero Experience Points:
Wandering into the Danger Room Left_bar_bleue20/1000Wandering into the Danger Room Empty_bar_bleue  (20/1000)
Spam Level:
Wandering into the Danger Room Left_bar_bleue2/10Wandering into the Danger Room Empty_bar_bleue  (2/10)
Stats and Traits:

PostSubject: training in the danger room   Wandering into the Danger Room I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 7:26 pm

black spiderman walked into the danger room slowly,he looked around,

"kind of empty...."he said.

Suddenly,missles launched from everywere.

"Should not have said that..."he said quickly.

He quickly swinged to the side of the room where there was no missiles,he managed to dodge the

missels.

"Outta here!"said black spiderman as he swinged out of the danger room.
Back to top Go down
Genocide
Administrator
Administrator
Genocide

Male

Character Statistics
Hero Experience Points:
Spam Level:
Stats and Traits:

PostSubject: Re: Wandering into the Danger Room   Wandering into the Danger Room I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 10:58 am

-Mission Completed-

5 hero points awarded to:

jus117
Genocide
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wandering into the Danger Room   Wandering into the Danger Room I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wandering into the Danger Room
Page 1 of 1