Marvel Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Marvel World

HomeHome  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Control Room

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mr. Sinister

Mr. Sinister

Male
Number of posts : 20
Job/hobbies : Cloning, Altering People, Creatures, etc.
Humor : Black and Irony
Motto : I Am The Shadow Of The Moon At Night, Filling Your Dreams To The Brim With Fright
Registration date : 2008-10-18

Character Statistics
Hero Experience Points:
Control Room Left_bar_bleue12/1000Control Room Empty_bar_bleue  (12/1000)
Spam Level:
Control Room Left_bar_bleue0/10Control Room Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)
Stats and Traits:

Control Room Empty
PostSubject: Control Room   Control Room I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 9:54 am

*Deep within the jungle of the Savage Land lies the Lair of Mr. Sinister. Within the Lair, Mr. Sinister conducts his experiments with his clones and on the villagers and mutants in the nearby areas. Mr. Sinister himself stands alone in the Control Room of his lair, reading the data of his latest expirements.*

Hmmm... It seems that I need to make a few adjustments......

*Mr. Sinister walks over to his computer making the nessicary adjustments to his caculations. In the room over from his experiment room, one of the vessels starts to rapidly bubble as the being in the vessel starts to change it's form beyond recignition from anyone that new it. Mr. Sinister watches from the Control Room on one of his screens the mutation taking place.*
Back to top Go down
Mr. Sinister

Mr. Sinister

Male
Motto : I Am The Shadow Of The Moon At Night, Filling Your Dreams To The Brim With Fright

Character Statistics
Hero Experience Points:
Spam Level:
Stats and Traits:

Control Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Control Room   Control Room I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 10:27 am

*Mr. Sinister looks over to his world wide monitor and sees something interesting.*

Well.. It seems that certain heros and villians are taking care of another nuicence..... Now it seems like a perfect chance for one of my underlings to attack...

*Mr. Sinister moves over to his computer and after pressing a few buttons one of the capsules opens and releases the mutant held captive. Mr. Sinister enters the room and approachs the newly released Mutant. Mr. Sinister starts to talk to the mutant while at the same time, through the diamond on his forehead, projects false memories and orders to take down a certain target.*

Well my pet, you have your job time to leave.

*The mutant then rushes of in the blink of an eye to the intended destionation. Mr. Sinister then turns back to the world wide moniter to focus in on the new target, with a large grin on his face.*

Well, I guess it is time to say good-bye to the X-Mansion.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Sinister

Mr. Sinister

Male

Character Statistics
Hero Experience Points:
Spam Level:
Stats and Traits:

Control Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Control Room   Control Room I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 7:09 am

*Watching his moniter, Mr. Sinister sees the fight between Hellion, Tear, and his own Conan. Looking over he sees Conan fly down, just before the lair. Mr. Sinister, using his telekenitic abilites picks up Conan and places him back into his pod. Mr. Sinister then turns back to his moniter to watch what else happens at the X-Mansion.*

Hmmm..... This could be of some use.....

*Watching carefully, Mr. Sinister notices the rage and hidden fury in Tear. Watching this he devises his next plan. *
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Control Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Control Room   Control Room I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Control Room
Page 1 of 1