Marvel Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Marvel World

HomeHome  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Murphy's bank job (A.T,Black cat,and Prodigy)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Skrewfase

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-11-10

Murphy's bank job (A.T,Black cat,and Prodigy) Empty
PostSubject: Murphy's bank job (A.T,Black cat,and Prodigy)   Murphy's bank job (A.T,Black cat,and Prodigy) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 1:42 pm

Frank Murphy was in town robbing a bank. Upon leaving with the money he discovers the place is surrounded with cops and left him with no choice but to shoot his way out. After killing some of the cops he realizes a presence nearby.
Back to top Go down
A.T
Deadliest Mercenary
A.T

Male
Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Character Statistics
Hero Experience Points:
Murphy's bank job (A.T,Black cat,and Prodigy) Left_bar_bleue0/1000Murphy's bank job (A.T,Black cat,and Prodigy) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)
Spam Level:
Murphy's bank job (A.T,Black cat,and Prodigy) Left_bar_bleue0/0Murphy's bank job (A.T,Black cat,and Prodigy) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Stats and Traits:

PostSubject: Re: Murphy's bank job (A.T,Black cat,and Prodigy)   Murphy's bank job (A.T,Black cat,and Prodigy) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 1:59 pm

A.T was approaching this bank job that was at the time unknown to him. "eh,What is going on down there?" Without another moment to waste he headed towards the ground. he ended up landing right behind the robber. While behind the man he said "Hey,Whatcha doing?"
Back to top Go down
Skrewfase

PostSubject: Re: Murphy's bank job (A.T,Black cat,and Prodigy)   Murphy's bank job (A.T,Black cat,and Prodigy) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 2:05 pm

Frank Murphy just replied with "I'm robbing a bank whats it to you,what are ya a super hero?"
Back to top Go down
A.T
Deadliest Mercenary
A.T

Male

Character Statistics
Hero Experience Points:
Murphy's bank job (A.T,Black cat,and Prodigy) Left_bar_bleue0/1000Murphy's bank job (A.T,Black cat,and Prodigy) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)
Spam Level:
Murphy's bank job (A.T,Black cat,and Prodigy) Left_bar_bleue0/0Murphy's bank job (A.T,Black cat,and Prodigy) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Stats and Traits:

PostSubject: Re: Murphy's bank job (A.T,Black cat,and Prodigy)   Murphy's bank job (A.T,Black cat,and Prodigy) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 11:58 pm

A.T burst out laughing and told the man. "Yea I am,so hand over them bags so I can get out of here." While saying this though A.T was shot by a cop. "Fuck, Why do you shoot me I am not even holding the fucking bags?" A.T then took a grenade and put it in side energy and hurled it at the cop. The ball was so intense it burned his skin and entered his body,when every other cop went to see if he was alright the grenade that was in the cop's dead body blew blowing up all the cops and cops' cars so all that was left now was The robber and A.T surrounded in fire.
Back to top Go down
Skrewfase

PostSubject: Re: Murphy's bank job (A.T,Black cat,and Prodigy)   Murphy's bank job (A.T,Black cat,and Prodigy) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 12:06 am

Frank Murphy laughed and said to A.T "I guess it's just me and you know." Frank pulled out a combat shotgun from his trench coat and fired it at A.T's chest.
Back to top Go down
A.T
Deadliest Mercenary
A.T

Male

Character Statistics
Hero Experience Points:
Spam Level:
Stats and Traits:

PostSubject: Re: Murphy's bank job (A.T,Black cat,and Prodigy)   Murphy's bank job (A.T,Black cat,and Prodigy) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 12:12 am

A.T was hit by the bullets and flew to the ground. Frank Murphy came at him trying to stab him in the face,But A.T teleported and when Frank's blade got stuck in the ground. While the blade was in the ground A.T laughed and stepped on his hand so he couldn't move. He then kicked at the arm breaking it and placed a grenade it his mouth and tossed him out of the fire.
Back to top Go down
oxfordftw

oxfordftw

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Character Statistics
Hero Experience Points:
Murphy's bank job (A.T,Black cat,and Prodigy) Left_bar_bleue10/1000Murphy's bank job (A.T,Black cat,and Prodigy) Empty_bar_bleue  (10/1000)
Spam Level:
Murphy's bank job (A.T,Black cat,and Prodigy) Left_bar_bleue0/10Murphy's bank job (A.T,Black cat,and Prodigy) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)
Stats and Traits:

PostSubject: Re: Murphy's bank job (A.T,Black cat,and Prodigy)   Murphy's bank job (A.T,Black cat,and Prodigy) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 10:03 am

as Prodigy was meditating in central park a big explosion happened to interrupt his peace of mind. Now angered,Prodigy went to see what this was. Running along the rooftops sword in hand he comes along his brother laughing. He says to himself "Wont be long before the shit hits the fan." He starts to charge up through his veins and burst through his limbs cracking the roof below.
Back to top Go down
Skrewfase

PostSubject: Re: Murphy's bank job (A.T,Black cat,and Prodigy)   Murphy's bank job (A.T,Black cat,and Prodigy) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 10:40 am

As A.T was laughing he heard a small sound behind him as if something dropped. Before he can turn around and realize what it was it exploded sending him flying to the other side of the fire circle. While he was on the ground As A.T heard the footsteps of the running beast. He turned seeing a demonic looking figure with bat like wings. Screwface then tried punt A.T's face across the street.
Back to top Go down
A.T
Deadliest Mercenary
A.T

Male

Character Statistics
Hero Experience Points:
Spam Level:
Stats and Traits:

PostSubject: Re: Murphy's bank job (A.T,Black cat,and Prodigy)   Murphy's bank job (A.T,Black cat,and Prodigy) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 10:48 am

A.T put his arms up to block the kick this demonic looking figure was doing. As Screwface's foot made contact with A.T's hands it sent him flying back until a building stopped his movements. When A.T hit the building bricks flew everywhere.
Back to top Go down
oxfordftw

oxfordftw

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Character Statistics
Hero Experience Points:
Murphy's bank job (A.T,Black cat,and Prodigy) Left_bar_bleue10/1000Murphy's bank job (A.T,Black cat,and Prodigy) Empty_bar_bleue  (10/1000)
Spam Level:
Murphy's bank job (A.T,Black cat,and Prodigy) Left_bar_bleue0/10Murphy's bank job (A.T,Black cat,and Prodigy) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)
Stats and Traits:

PostSubject: Re: Murphy's bank job (A.T,Black cat,and Prodigy)   Murphy's bank job (A.T,Black cat,and Prodigy) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 11:04 am

Knowing something like this would happen and now fully charged Prodigy dives off the rooftop aiming at the beast he releases all of his energy he has gathered in the shape of a sphere directed at Screwface hitting him sending him down to the floor with enough force it sent him skidding on the floor like a skipping stone with fragments of the energy still fizzing out from where the blast hit and off of screwface's body.
Back to top Go down
Skrewfase

PostSubject: Re: Murphy's bank job (A.T,Black cat,and Prodigy)   Murphy's bank job (A.T,Black cat,and Prodigy) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 11:52 am

Screwface, dazed & confused, struggled to his feet, realizing that he was hit by a force of energy. he then faced his attacker and lunged at him using his wings for tremendous speed. cocking back his right arm back, clenching his fist, forcing his knuckles to form spikes, and punched him in his face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Murphy's bank job (A.T,Black cat,and Prodigy)   Murphy's bank job (A.T,Black cat,and Prodigy) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Murphy's bank job (A.T,Black cat,and Prodigy)
Page 1 of 1