Marvel Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Marvel World

HomeHome  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Oueens powers and Abilities

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Luna

Luna

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-11-16

Character Statistics
Hero Experience Points:
Oueens powers and Abilities Left_bar_bleue0/1000Oueens powers and Abilities Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)
Spam Level:
Oueens powers and Abilities Left_bar_bleue0/10Oueens powers and Abilities Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)
Stats and Traits:

Oueens powers and Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Oueens powers and Abilities   Oueens powers and Abilities I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 12:16 pm

She can telepathic contarl over insects and she also is a telekinetic.Queen can lift up to 3 tons and possesses a super sonic scream that can destory anything with in a 20 yrd radius.

Last edited by Luna on Sun Nov 16, 2008 1:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
A.T
Deadliest Mercenary
A.T

Male
Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Character Statistics
Hero Experience Points:
Oueens powers and Abilities Left_bar_bleue0/1000Oueens powers and Abilities Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)
Spam Level:
Oueens powers and Abilities Left_bar_bleue0/0Oueens powers and Abilities Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Stats and Traits:

Oueens powers and Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oueens powers and Abilities   Oueens powers and Abilities I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 12:50 pm

I am sorry but I gotta disagree I will approve when you edit that you can control humans and destroy everything in a 1 mile radius
Back to top Go down

Oueens powers and Abilities
Page 1 of 1