Marvel Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Marvel World

HomeHome  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

General Forum Rules (Require touchup)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eleel Saarnen
Leader of the Brotherhood
Eleel Saarnen

Male
Number of posts : 233
Motto : Live for yourself,not everybody else
Registration date : 2008-09-08

Character Statistics
Hero Experience Points:
General Forum Rules (Require touchup) Left_bar_bleue0/1000General Forum Rules (Require touchup) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)
Spam Level:
General Forum Rules (Require touchup) Left_bar_bleue0/0General Forum Rules (Require touchup) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Stats and Traits:

General Forum Rules (Require touchup) Empty
PostSubject: General Forum Rules (Require touchup)   General Forum Rules (Require touchup) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 5:27 am

General Forum Rules

1. Details should be used. Example: Matt took a swing at Tim. So cool ain't it? Not really. Now let's see a real sentence of action! Matt daringly swung his blade at Tim's neck trying to decapitate him with one slice. Much better isn't it? Exactly my point...

2. Rogues are allowed. Just note you are required to make your own rank system if you make an organization. Your ranking up will be done by an admin (such as myself) when you participate in an RP that would reward you as such.

3. Do note that when you are RP-ing in game/in context, you should understand that you cannot post with your character somewhere else. For example, if you were in x-mansion in a unfinished topic then don't go randomly posting every where else

4. When creating a topic, make sure to describe the weather and location. Throw in if any other people that are there or if there is noise anywhere else. Please be very detailed when starting your topic so that you will be able to use your example to your advantage.

5. You are not invincible. You will not be able to dodge everything that comes at you nor be able to take thousands of hits. Make sure to balance out your RPing to make it fair and fun.

6. No disrespecting other members. This includes harassment, flaming, and insulting. This will result in a temporary ban if you do not follow this. Goofing off is fine, but don't offend anyone. Debate is find as long as you're not gonna send them a virus because they disagree.

7. Respect a higher ranks' decisions. They have their reasons for decisions, but it might not be completely clear. Just ask in a PM.

8. Don't brag or be a sore loser. This includes saying I won and you didn't; or how could I lose to you, you're so weak. This could cause feelings being hurt.

9. No double posting. Double posting means spam, and spam makes it hard to read. Also, avoid small posts. Say more in less posts!

10. Make sure you are posting in the correct spot. The forums have descriptions. It is better to lose 5 minutes on reading something, than loosing an hour looking for a topic that is moved, or even erased!

11. Do not harass anyone. Why am I saying this again? Because it's important. NO NAME CALLING AND MAKING IN FUN OF PEOPLE The member will or should report you if you do.

12. If you have the ability to heal doesn't mean you cant lose a fight. Follow the rule on the Healing Factor rule. But keep in mind anything real serious must be healed after the battle. Like shot in the head.

13. You can have more than one account.As long as you take care of it and use it.If you dont I will delete them!

[*]If create a topic, and someone replies to it, you have, at the longest, a week to get back and continue posting. If not it will be locked, and the people who were participating in it. Can leave, and post somewhere, until you return.
(Note: Rules will be updated often. Also, You have 2 warnings. Some rules will not include warnings.)
Back to top Go down
http://sacredsouls.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Eleel Saarnen
Eleel Saarnen

Male
Number of posts : 233
Motto : Live for yourself,not everybody else
Registration date : 2008-09-08

Character Statistics
Hero Experience Points:
General Forum Rules (Require touchup) Left_bar_bleue0/1000General Forum Rules (Require touchup) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)
Spam Level:
General Forum Rules (Require touchup) Left_bar_bleue0/0General Forum Rules (Require touchup) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Stats and Traits:

General Forum Rules (Require touchup) Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Forum Rules (Require touchup)   General Forum Rules (Require touchup) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 5:11 pm

Updated.
Back to top Go down
http://sacredsouls.forumotion.com/forum.htm

General Forum Rules (Require touchup)
Page 1 of 1