Marvel Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Marvel World

HomeHome  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Spider-Kid's Powers

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Axel
Director of S.H.I.E.L.D
Director of S.H.I.E.L.D
Axel

Male
Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-09-21

Character Statistics
Hero Experience Points:
Spider-Kid's Powers Left_bar_bleue10/1000Spider-Kid's Powers Empty_bar_bleue  (10/1000)
Spam Level:
Spider-Kid's Powers Left_bar_bleue0/10Spider-Kid's Powers Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)
Stats and Traits:

Spider-Kid's Powers Empty
PostSubject: Spider-Kid's Powers   Spider-Kid's Powers I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2008 12:08 pm

Shield Weaponry:

Standard Issue: Plasma Handgun x 2: These handguns are used by all S.H.I.E.L.D agents and Axel being a 33rd ranking agent, has them of course. These are able to dent the strongest of metals and have a safe setting to stun mode. Each one actually looks like a regular handgun, save for the color which is white and the several wires coming from the bottom. Each pull of the trigger fires off a laser type shot, that of which easily pierces a regular human bone.

S.H.I.E.L.D Sword: Something special to augment Axel's martial art skills and his symbiote enhanced powers. It appears as a claymore type sword, complete with a black blade and silver hilt. The blade is made of adamantium, making it a very powerful sword. It was designed specifically by the S.H.I.E.L.D research and development team so that it works in perfect harmony with Axel's body height and weight. It is used with one hand and the blade is 24 inches and the sword is 30 inches altogether. It is often kept on Axel's back and is sheathed with the same material.

Clothes: All of Axel's clothing happens to be bullet proof, capable of withstanding a ballistic impact of .45 caliber guns and fireproof up towards 1000 degrees Fahrenheit.

S.H.I.E.L.D Smoke x 20: Each smoke bomb is the size of a marble and can cover a 30 foot diameter in red smoke.

S.H.I.E.L.D H-SAT: The H-SAT, or Heightened Senses and Translator, is a headset capable of switching up to Night Vision, Heat Vision, and displays a Black Light to see unknown fluids. It is essentially a pair of goggles with a microphone that will translate into any human language.

Adamantium Folding Shield: Built along with his sword, this shield is capable of withstanding high caliber bullets along with weaker adamantium and is kept in a folded state for the most part. It is held in a separate cartridge on his right hip from the smoke grenades and it completely silver. The shield is a circular shield that can be folded into 8 sections which seems like a crescent shape. It is a medium sized shield, being 4 feet in diameter and each edge is fairly sharp, acting as a sub-weapon.

Powers:

Organic Webbing: The symbiote has given Axel unlimited organic webbing. This is his main mode of transportation and each one is as hard as iron. Unlike Spider-Man, because his webbing is organic, he can fire it in different ways such as a ballistic ball.

Complete Control: Possibly his greatest gift which the symbiote inside him has allowed is complete control over his own brain and body. His body, which is already at Olympic levels, can be vastly increased at his own risk. By "letting go" he can carry up to 2000 pounds but at great damage to his arms. The same could be said with his running speed, where he can release stored energy and adrenaline to make him run at an even more remarkable pace. This, like his arms, will tear his leg muscles apart. He can regulate his body to absorbed only the minimum amount of energy at a time and even stop unnecessary things such as hair growth and nail growth to keep his stamina up. He can even pump his heart faster or slower by will to make himself seem dead, or have his muscles work faster. The symbiote, which now resides dormant inside Axel's body can pop up and form his spider kid costume.

Strength: Axel has matched captain America's lifting weight of 1100 pounds and is able to break brick easily enough.

Speed: Axel is capable of running at speeds of 80 mph, not super-human but certainly impressive.

Stamina: Running at top speed, he is able to keep it up for a maximum of 2 hours. This says loads about his stamina and about how long he can fight before getting tired.

Skills:

Fighting Skills: In his time at S.H.I.E.L.D, Axel has mastered a variety of martial arts and is easily capable of taking down a low leveled super-human such as Electro without the need of anything much. One day, he wishes to beat Captain America in hand to hand combat which says about how good of a fighter he is.

Last edited by Axel on Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Eleel Saarnen
Leader of the Brotherhood
Eleel Saarnen

Male
Number of posts : 233
Motto : Live for yourself,not everybody else
Registration date : 2008-09-08

Character Statistics
Hero Experience Points:
Spider-Kid's Powers Left_bar_bleue0/1000Spider-Kid's Powers Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)
Spam Level:
Spider-Kid's Powers Left_bar_bleue0/0Spider-Kid's Powers Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Stats and Traits:

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Kid's Powers   Spider-Kid's Powers I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2008 12:33 pm

Approved.start posting anything you want or ask to join a fight
Back to top Go down
http://sacredsouls.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Axel
Director of S.H.I.E.L.D
Director of S.H.I.E.L.D
Axel

Male

Character Statistics
Hero Experience Points:
Spider-Kid's Powers Left_bar_bleue10/1000Spider-Kid's Powers Empty_bar_bleue  (10/1000)
Spam Level:
Spider-Kid's Powers Left_bar_bleue0/10Spider-Kid's Powers Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)
Stats and Traits:

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Kid's Powers   Spider-Kid's Powers I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 12:39 pm

Added Shield Weapons.
Back to top Go down
Eleel Saarnen
Eleel Saarnen

Male

Character Statistics
Hero Experience Points:
Spider-Kid's Powers Left_bar_bleue0/1000Spider-Kid's Powers Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)
Spam Level:
Stats and Traits:

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Kid's Powers   Spider-Kid's Powers I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 7:35 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Genocide
Administrator
Administrator
Genocide

Male
Number of posts : 243
Job/hobbies : Vigilante
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Character Statistics
Hero Experience Points:
Spam Level:
Stats and Traits:

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Kid's Powers   Spider-Kid's Powers I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 9:18 pm

Axel wrote:

Clothes: All of Axel's clothing happens to be bullet proof, capable of withstanding a ballistic impact of .45 caliber guns and fireproof up towards 1000 degrees Fahrenheit.

Please note that even if Axel does not get hurt by fire because of fire proof clothes, the symbiote WILL get hurt. Symbiotes are well known to have loud sounds and fire as their primary weaknesses. thanks...
Back to top Go down
Eleel Saarnen
Eleel Saarnen

Male

Character Statistics
Hero Experience Points:
Spam Level:
Stats and Traits:

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Kid's Powers   Spider-Kid's Powers I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 5:40 am

Yep that is true
Back to top Go down
Axel
Director of S.H.I.E.L.D
Director of S.H.I.E.L.D
Axel

Male

Character Statistics
Hero Experience Points:
Spam Level:
Stats and Traits:

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Kid's Powers   Spider-Kid's Powers I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 1:53 pm

Genocide wrote:
Axel wrote:

Please note that even if Axel does not get hurt by fire because of fire proof clothes, the symbiote WILL get hurt. Symbiotes are well known to have loud sounds and fire as their primary weaknesses. thanks...

Yes Im aware of that. Fire and Sound will affect him in symbiote form as the symbiote is in him so it'll be protected in his regular form. Outside of it however, it cannot go back inside rapidly and will eventaully be knocked unconcious.

ALso I added myself a shield.
Back to top Go down
Genocide
Administrator
Administrator
Genocide

Male
Number of posts : 243
Job/hobbies : Vigilante
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Character Statistics
Hero Experience Points:
Spam Level:
Stats and Traits:

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Kid's Powers   Spider-Kid's Powers I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 9:53 pm

haha, ok...i guess u must be stronger than me already, cos im just a regular guy with a symbiote Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Axel
Director of S.H.I.E.L.D
Director of S.H.I.E.L.D
Axel

Male

Character Statistics
Hero Experience Points:
Spam Level:
Stats and Traits:

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Kid's Powers   Spider-Kid's Powers I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 2:55 am

Genocide wrote:
haha, ok...i guess u must be stronger than me already, cos im just a regular guy with a symbiote Very Happy

Not really, I just never got around to posting my many weaknesses here. I'd be highly endangered to anything that attacks my brain, which is where the basis of ALL my regular powers stem from. So any telepath would beat me easily. Also, overall he is just a regular human so any magic, technology, or power strong enough would beat him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Kid's Powers   Spider-Kid's Powers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spider-Kid's Powers
Page 1 of 1