Marvel Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Marvel World

HomeHome  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The fight to end the fight in which is this is the fight.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
A.T
Deadliest Mercenary
A.T

Male
Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Character Statistics
Hero Experience Points:
The fight to end the fight in which is this is the fight. Left_bar_bleue0/1000The fight to end the fight in which is this is the fight. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)
Spam Level:
The fight to end the fight in which is this is the fight. Left_bar_bleue0/0The fight to end the fight in which is this is the fight. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Stats and Traits:

The fight to end the fight in which is this is the fight. Empty
PostSubject: The fight to end the fight in which is this is the fight.   The fight to end the fight in which is this is the fight. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 12:40 pm

A.T was in town attempting to do his job and get the money that he so needed. He happened to be on the roof of a nearby building which most assassinations happened now a days. "Ugh, How tiresome that I need to kill this poorly guarded imbecile." A.T sighed and jumped off the building landing down below making somewhat a crater. Everyone ran with shock as the person he was to kill took out a gun and shot at A.T. "You can't kill a god with such petty weapons." A.T took out his shield to block the bullets back at them killing all the guards the man had. Then A.T took out his sword and approached the man. "Say goodbye."

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-06-22

PostSubject: Re: The fight to end the fight in which is this is the fight.   The fight to end the fight in which is this is the fight. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 1:32 pm

Vader intook a large amount of somke from his cigarette. Taking sentry under a nearby manhole he could plainly see the one he was assigned to guard. How dumb, I seriously have to protect this dope, who would bother even thinking of killing ths guy anyway? He breathed in some of the smoke again and blew it out gently. The sewer was his choice really. Given his ability to transform into smoke, Vader could easily get to a defensive postion for his target easily and would give him an extra element of surprise. He began to close his eyes and relax before he heard a commotion from above, Well whaddya know, somebody really is trying to kill him. Vader dropped the cigarette onto the ground and watched his client closely. He heard the footsteps closing in from another direction.

Vader quickly formed himself fully into smoke and drifted quickly to the surface in a stream. In the nick of time Vader materialized his upper half and grabbed the assasin's arm, stopping his assult. He shot a serious look towards the offender through his shades. Vader formed his free hand into a gray smoke like club and swung forcefully at the assaailant's head.
Back to top Go down
A.T
Deadliest Mercenary
A.T

Male

Character Statistics
Hero Experience Points:
The fight to end the fight in which is this is the fight. Left_bar_bleue0/1000The fight to end the fight in which is this is the fight. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)
Spam Level:
The fight to end the fight in which is this is the fight. Left_bar_bleue0/0The fight to end the fight in which is this is the fight. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Stats and Traits:

PostSubject: Re: The fight to end the fight in which is this is the fight.   The fight to end the fight in which is this is the fight. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 1:40 pm

A.T was shocked when he felt something on his arm. Seeing a random person trying to hit him A.T used his free hand to grabbed his sword and pull it out to block the attack. Upon the block A.T backed and smiled. "Hmm, so who may you be? No matter I'm not getting paid to kill you." Readjusting his eyes he looked back at the man he was supposed to kill and fired an energy blast at him which traveled at quick speed.

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-06-22

PostSubject: Re: The fight to end the fight in which is this is the fight.   The fight to end the fight in which is this is the fight. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 1:58 pm

Vader's attack was blocked and he was left in a position where he couldn't move much. Jumping back Vader thought about how he would get his client out of the situation. He kepy his left hand behind him, out of the mercenary's sight. He formed half of it into smoke and allowed it to stretch traveling slowly towards the man. "Hmm, so who may you be? No matter I'm not getting paid to kill you." Zeno's changed arm reached his client. He noticed the asassin's attention turn towards him. Thinking fast, he solidified his arm to a long gray whiplike state and grabbed his client's leg. Vader tripped him before the blast hit and he spun around, throwing him into the crowd, knowing he'll be lost amongst the panic. Vader returned his arm back to normal and focused on the mercenary again. Well you might not be paid to kill me, you're going to have to to get to him. And by the way, you can call me Vader." Vader glared intently at his opponent, taking a hopefully imposing fihting stance and waiting for his move.
Back to top Go down
A.T
Deadliest Mercenary
A.T

Male

Character Statistics
Hero Experience Points:
Spam Level:
Stats and Traits:

PostSubject: Re: The fight to end the fight in which is this is the fight.   The fight to end the fight in which is this is the fight. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 2:51 pm

A.T was disappointed when his attack did not hit him,and then was also thrown into the crowd. "Come on bro,you fucking suck." A.T was starting to get angry since this man was interrupting with his cash flow. "Well you might not be paid to kill me, you're going to have to to get to him. And by the way, you can call me Vader." What kinda name is vader, I better watch out for the force choke, "I don't kill with out a need so if you may run off so the grown ups can do business." A.T took out his Laser Whip and swung it around in the air looking as if a laser circle was appearing above him. "Your move tough guy."

PostSubject: Re: The fight to end the fight in which is this is the fight.   The fight to end the fight in which is this is the fight. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The fight to end the fight in which is this is the fight.
Page 1 of 1