Marvel Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Marvel World

HomeHome  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Resist and multiply

Go down 
AuthorMessage
A.T
Deadliest Mercenary
A.T

Male
Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Character Statistics
Hero Experience Points:
Resist and multiply Left_bar_bleue0/1000Resist and multiply Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)
Spam Level:
Resist and multiply Left_bar_bleue0/0Resist and multiply Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Stats and Traits:

Resist and multiply Empty
PostSubject: Resist and multiply   Resist and multiply I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 12:32 am

I spent my life rising up only to fall, I've been so fixated on walking I forgot how to crawl

The land of the pure, or Pakistan in urdu, held someone who is nowhere near pure. The American Terrorist, or A.T for short, is a killer and he's good at it which brings us to the next part. If your good at something you don't do it for free. Good wasn't the word in which to praise him in fact the correct word was best for he was ranked the deadliest mercenary. Though the pay was high, and for as long as he lived their would always be work A.T wanted to end this lifestyle for he was growing tired of killing people ad working with assholes.

So, A.T was lounging around in his mansion type building. He was awaiting new clientele,and the word around town was that the heads of two powerful mob gangs were stopping by to hire A.T. The rule for hiring was easy, the person with the most power must be present in order to hire him. He sighed as he stood getting up off his couch. A knock was heard at the door this made A.T jump with joy, but only in his imagination.

"One second I'll be right there!." his movements were quick and sharp as he moved to the door. A.T then opened the door and seen a group of three people and a duffel bag. Showing them where to go the boss started to talk. "So, uh Mr.merc I got a offer for you, I trust you'll find it to be very rewarding." A.T remained silent and took the bag from one of the men. "Yea, it looks good, What do you want?" The boss laughed and opened his fat mouth again. "I need you to take out a certain leader of a certain group that happens to be fighting with my people." A.T listened and knew who exactly this rival mobster was.

Speak of the devil. As A.T talked to this mobster about the deal another knock came on the door. A.T's movement was still pretty fast as he once again opened the door. Laughter was heard and a "Come on in." from A.T. When the people were able to be seen yelling started. "Is this a joke?" The boss stated seeing the people and noticing them to be the rival mob gang,and they came the same why the other gang did with three people and a bag of money. "What are they doing here?"/color] A.T was still laughing.[color=green]"Ha,now lets do business."

When the words were said A.T pulled out two guns and pointed one at each mob boss. " Hmm, So who has the most money out of you two?" "I have a mil." "One point five." A.T heard the words spoke from both bosses and without hesitation he shot the boss with only a mil. "Thank you so much I was worried for a second." The two people that came with the now dead mob boss were in shock and unable to move. A.T walked up to the other boss and laughed. "Well,to be honest both of you hired me." As this was said a bullet shortly after was shot into the head of the last boss. The mobsters on both side stood still and didn't know what to do. "Take these fucking bodies and get the fuck out of here, or I'll kill all of you." A.T watched them take the dead bodies away as well as their own while he took both the duffel bags and threw them next to the couch.

When all them men finally left A.T started to count the money. First he counted the mil and everything was correct, but then he counted the one point five. A.T smiled "That son of a bitch he got me there is only 1 mil. I swear when I see him I'm going to slit his lying ass throat. Oh wait oops." A.T laughed realizing that he had just killed the man he was going to kill.

Back to top Go down

Resist and multiply
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Marvel Universe :: Alliances and Headquarters :: Mercenaries Base :: Entrance-
Jump to: