Marvel Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Marvel World

HomeHome  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Escape

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
A.T
Deadliest Mercenary
A.T

Male
Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Character Statistics
Hero Experience Points:
Escape Left_bar_bleue0/1000Escape Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)
Spam Level:
Escape Left_bar_bleue0/0Escape Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Stats and Traits:

Escape Empty
PostSubject: Escape   Escape I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 1:00 pm

A.T awoke tied up and with a throbbing headache. He sighed and wished he had stopped drinking,but something was wrong this didn't feel like a hangover but instead like he was beat up. A.T looked around and took in the surroundings and noticed weapons,armor,and another person. Maneuvering his body so that he could get out of the rope that contained him. A.T stood up and quietly searched for his katana which was named Achilles.

Now prepared for battle A.T walked over to the other body to see who it was. He didn't know who it was but the man looked evil and had a bad vibe to him. A.T laughed and put his sword in the air. Kill him or cut the rope this circled A.T's head. "Who are you" He spoke quietly so that only the man would hear.

Last edited by A.T on Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blight

Blight

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-06-18

Character Statistics
Hero Experience Points:
Spam Level:
Escape Left_bar_bleue0/10Escape Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)
Stats and Traits:

Escape Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape   Escape I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 1:21 pm

It was lights out. All Blight could remember was his nightly police baiting routine going smoothly as he was suddenly blind sighted by a group of operatives dressed in black. He couldn't believe he let his guard down and allowed a group of lowly humans to sneak up on him like that. Blight was down right ashamed. He awoke in what seemed to be a holding facility as the insides were similar of that of a military facility. Guns, grenades and bombs, you name it was all there. Blight found himself hemmed up by a durable set of ropes but that wasn't his only concern. He smelled spandex. Yes, it was another super and judging from his outfit he was of the hero variety. Blight detested heroes almost as much as he hated humans. How could a superior being sell out and help those who only want to destroy them. Such motives Blight did not understand. As he turned his head he noted a blade hovering around his head. That damn hero seemed to have reached consciousness before he did.

My how his luck had swung for the worst."Who are you" the hero asked him as Blight spat to his side as a sign of disrespect to the hero. He then used his poly morph ability to turn himself into a puddle of sludge. In doing so he had freed himself from the ropes and quickly slid to the other end of the room where he would materialize and engage the super in front of him."Like I'm obligated to respond to a lowly sell out like yourself, you heroes are a disgrace!" Blight intoned as he clinched his fist while piercing the hero with a hateful gaze. Blight stood just under 7ft tall and his long dingy overcoat concealed the details of his stained white shirt and battered leather pants. His boots were grimy as well, complimenting his yellowish green skin complexion in an odd yet accurate manner. Blight would stand in a defensive stance for he did not trust the hero worth a red cent.
Back to top Go down
A.T
Deadliest Mercenary
A.T

Male

Character Statistics
Hero Experience Points:
Spam Level:
Stats and Traits:

Escape Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape   Escape I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 1:44 pm

A.T was shocked when he saw the man change his appearance to that of a liquid substance. Hmm, So I see he isn't normal.A.T thought to himself as his eyes followed the substance awaiting a response still. When the man took human form he yelled at A.T as if he was a loser and called him a hero. After the words were said A.T heard a noise from outside the room,they were coming. Now angered A.T yelled at the stranger. "You Idiot you alarmed the guards, and I should kill you for calling me a hero, you moron." Quickly moving he picked up a couple mines and threw them down at the entrances. "Now I don't need you alive, but odds of us escaping is greater if we work together."

Screams were heard as the doors opened. "Showtime!" The unknown forces walked in quickly being exterminated by the mines that A.T had just planted. With his katana in hand he slashed activated the energy shot at a wall which shot out of the sword and destroyed the wall while also killing a few unexpected guards. "Moment of truth, Are you coming or not?"
Back to top Go down
Blight

Blight

Character Statistics
Hero Experience Points:
Spam Level:
Stats and Traits:

Escape Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape   Escape I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 2:05 pm

"How the hell was I suppose to know you weren't one of the operatives that kidnapped me?' Blight said in retort. "And if your not a hero you need a new costume cuz you sure as hell look like one." Blight replied as he jerked his head over toward the entrance as he heard the alarms sound and the footsteps of the guards close in on the door to their holding room. Blight simply sneered at the super as he offered to work together with him. Every bone in in Blights body rejected the notion and he would have otherwise declined but desperate times called for desperate measures. It seemed desperate times were of the essence now a days. He watched as the super threw some technological devices toward the door.

"This clown seems to be some sort of weapon tactician, his abilities may prove useful in this mess of a situation" Blight uttered to himself in thought as the doors slid open and set off the explosives. Covering his face from the blast with his sleeve Blight wiped the remaining debri from his jacket and proceeded behind the super. The strange man in spandex then blasted an alternate escape route for them with some sort of energy blast from his sword, taking out a second group of operatives."Moment of truth, Are you coming or not?""Lead the way inspector gadget" Blight said facetiously with an acute grin as he made his way through the hole in the wall behind the unknown super."That swords a nice little toy you've got their" Blight uttered with a sort of klepto like tone in his voice." A sword like that would go for a fortune on the market, he'd best keep tabs on it or it might just end up missing...."
Back to top Go down
A.T
Deadliest Mercenary
A.T

Male

Character Statistics
Hero Experience Points:
Spam Level:
Stats and Traits:

Escape Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape   Escape I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 2:33 pm

"That swords a nice little toy you've got their" A.T laughed "Oh yea too bad it doesn't really work for others, Aha plus I don't need Achilles to murder a man." A.T heard the footsteps of up coming people. "Look at this" A.T put Achilles away and ran up to the corner. He reached it at the same time the guards did. A.T Pulled one close as if they were hugging and snapped his neck while holding the mans shooting hand to shoot the other one. A.T laughed "You sure you don't wanna have some fun?" He looked at the stranger and laughed. Behind A.T appeared a guard who happened to have a gun point towards A.T and decided to not wait to shoot.

A gun went off and A.T was shot with a shotgun that sent him to his knees and blew a hole threw his stomach. "Son of a BITCH!" A.T spoke as his body started to regenerate fast and when he was whole again he rose to his feet. Furious A.T turned around and ran with super speed and used his super strength to punch the guard in his face which then cracked the guards skull and dropped him immediately. With a more serious look. "Come on lets go."
Back to top Go down
Blight

Blight

Character Statistics
Hero Experience Points:
Spam Level:
Stats and Traits:

Escape Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape   Escape I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 3:07 pm

"That sword doesn't need to work for me, all I would need to do is sell it and I'd be rollin in dough scott free" Blight said in an evil inner monologue tone as the unknown super decided to put on a little show after he had mentioned he did not need his little toy sword to kill a man. The rogue super ran ahead and took out the two guards as if he were a trained assassin. He was cold and ruthless. Perhaps he wasn't lying about not being hero, Blight didn't know of any hero's who actually killed people. He thought them all to be coward-like pansy's who did have the junk to pull the trigger to even save their own skin. But this guy was different. Suddenly a loud eruption from a shotgun had echoed into the area. Blight's eyes trailed the line of smoke back to it's barrel. These operatives were everywhere and were lurking around every corner.

Blights eyes drew back over to the costumed rogue and a large gaping hole appeared where his abs used to be."Geez, I know that hurt!" Blight exclaimed to himself as he scrunched his face as if he were in pain along with the rogue. After the masked man cursed his peace his shriek echoed through the hall and seemed to attract a flurry of unwanted footsteps their way. Before the covert reinforcement arrived the masked man's midsection began to regenerate at an unreal speed. In response he let off a can of whoop ass on the armed assailant exercising his high speed and strength. Hell, more power to em. If someone ever shot Blight like that he'd seer their insides with a fiery sensation equivalent to hell in the summertime."Looks like we can't go just yet. I guess It would be high time for me to take you up on your offer for a little fun!" Blight exclaimed as yet another wave of covert opps made their away around the bend. Blight quickly morphed into a slick pool of sludge as the coverts unleashed their fire arms. He slid into the crevices of the walls as the coverts fired randomly in the vicinity. Blight then materialized behind the lot of them and fired a volley of kinetic orbs that blasted the group dead with the force of about three hand grenades.

"Hell that was a lot more fun then I thought it would be" Blight shouted over to the rogue with a nod that would suggest a good call on the masked mans part. At any rate Blight ran back over towards the rogue and proceeded onward this time leading the way. Blight would make his way through a few hallways without interference before reaching a large elevator lift. This would have been good news except for the fact that an over sized spider like droid was guarding its entry."What the hell. Things just keep on getting worse!" Blight intoned in frustration as he poly morphed into a slicker more aerodynamic pool of sludge and lashed his way towards the robot wrapping himself around its mechanical legs." Gadget man, take him out with one of your wonder power device thingy's. I wont be able to hold his legs down for long!" Blight shouted as the mechanical spider began to charge a laser that was aimed straight for his rogue counterpart.
Back to top Go down
A.T
Deadliest Mercenary
A.T

Male

Character Statistics
Hero Experience Points:
Spam Level:
Stats and Traits:

Escape Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape   Escape I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 12:53 am

A.T grabbed his stomach area for it was still hurting a bit. He turned back and looked at the man. "Hmm, I guess I alarmed the guards." .The man turned into the liquid substance and slipped into and out of cracks while the guards shoot idiotically wasting all their ammo and acting like cowards. "I wish he tried that with me, I'd grab my Wet/Dry Vac and Vacuum his ass." The man then took form of his human form again behind the cowards and unleashed these balls of energy that acted as grenades which resulting in the bunch of idiots dying with no chance of survival.

A.T laughed when the man acted like a kid having fun. he then laughed even harder when the big security thing appeared behind the man. "Whoa, what is that?" A.T watched as the man spoke like things were getting worse. "What do you mean, It can't kill us." He then watched as the man turned into the substance again but this time to hold the security droid. "Gadget man, take him out with one of your wonder power device thingy's. I wont be able to hold his legs down for long!" The spoke while the droid was aiming a laser. "Why can't you just use your liquidyness to shut him down by messing up his wires?" The droid then shot out the laser and A.T surprised quickly used to sword to send out a energy bolt to cancel it out luckily it was just in time. He then ran at full speed and when reached the droid he did a number of slices. "I suggest you cover it's whole body because it's about to explode, and I assume you would act like some sort of glue that would temporarily keep it together so it won't explode."
Back to top Go down
Blight

Blight

Character Statistics
Hero Experience Points:
Spam Level:
Stats and Traits:

Escape Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape   Escape I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 1:45 am

""Why can't you just use your liquidyness to shut him down by messing up his wires?""Yeah right, like I'd risk snipping out the wrong wires and exploding along with this mechanical heap of garbage. Maybe if I learned about these tinker toys then perhaps that would be a possibility." Blight retorted. The less than likely duo seemed to argue like a married couple. As Blight held the mechanical spider down it retaliated with a laser blast toward the masked rogue. Form Blights position he could not tell what happened but judging from the premature explosion it was safe to say his unknown counterpart had dealt with it accordingly. The whizzing of a few slices through the steel of the mechanical spider filled the air momentarily. The masked man had sliced it up pretty good but Blight was hoping he would have disabled it with one of his toys. Now the thing was ticking time bomb.

"I'm gonna have to hold it together now. I was hoping you were gonna help me disable it but now I've got to clean up your mess to save us both." Blight altered his form and seeped into the crevices of the robot as he became more glue like in nature, holding the sliced up bot together. He was successful in foiling the explosion and now the two were in the clear to make their way up the elevator lift. Upon reaching the lift Blight used the rusty lever to bring down the metal platform. There was a 10 second delay to get on before It would move itself upward automatically. Within a few moments Blight found himself on the second level. It seemed pretty much the same as the first level but this time their were less turns and longer hallways which meant it would be easier for him to get cornered if he wasn't careful." After you gadget " Blight said as he had led through the last lag. It was always good to switch up the lead role every now and then.
Back to top Go down
A.T
Deadliest Mercenary
A.T

Male

Character Statistics
Hero Experience Points:
Spam Level:
Stats and Traits:

Escape Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape   Escape I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 2:17 am

A.T didn't answer back when this man spoke like he was actually saving their lives. The man then used his substance like a glue just like A.T had said. "Bro,Stop being such a nance and man up,Take some risks." A.T then followed the man to some elevator which they then waited for. "This is fun, I just love waiting for elevators." The elevator than came down and opened for A.T and the man to get in,which they did and arrived on the second floor. "Wait why are we going up aren't we trying to leave? Oh well." He shrugged as the man said. "After you gadget"

When A.T stepped out and the halls were longer but also quieter. He walked slow as the elevator left and in front two missile turrets. "Holy shit." A.T took out Aegis his shield and blocked multiple missiles A.T slowly advanced while blocking all missiles. after a few minutes the elevator came up and held a bunch of men that were now behind them."You handle them,I'mma go destroy these turrets." A.T then ran still blocking all missiles then when he got close he threw his shield taking off the top of one turret and used his katana to stuff the other turret which then blew causing A.T to go flying back and a bit hurt.
Back to top Go down
Blight

Blight

Character Statistics
Hero Experience Points:
Spam Level:
Stats and Traits:

Escape Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape   Escape I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 5:17 am

The screech of hot projectiles echoed through the long hallways as the two took only a few steps out of the elevator shaft. Blight was ready to morph and disable the turrets but his rogue companion had already taken the initiative, and guess what. He had a new toy. This one was a shield and a tough one at that to be withstanding missiles at a fairly close range. After a few moments of being under siege from the turrets the cranking of the elevator began to sound as it hoisted up a fresh new batch of operatives.""You handle them,I'mma go destroy these turrets." Blight nodded as he turned and face the armed goons."Just try and hit meh you scoundrels!" Blight exclaimed as he dispersed his mass and poly morphed into a thin gas that swept into the elevator. He hovered over them for a few moments before morphing again into a hardened slab, crushing the goons under him with his extreme weight."And stay down!" Blight shouted manically as he morphed back to his normal form and followed behind the gadget man.
Back to top Go down
A.T
Deadliest Mercenary
A.T

Male

Character Statistics
Hero Experience Points:
Spam Level:
Stats and Traits:

Escape Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape   Escape I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 1:17 am

A.T got up shaking his head to due the shock of the explosion. He was a bit confused and seemed to have a extreme headache. "Are you ready to keep going." He was walking with his hand on his head,he figured walking might be stealthier. As he walked he stopped. "Give me a sec my ears gotta pop and stuff." He started to hit his head to try and pop them,but the hitting just gave him more of a headache. "Guy,it's best if you lead now." A.T said this while remembering he forgot his shield. He quickly ran to it and picked it up.
Back to top Go down
Gray

Gray

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-06-21

Character Statistics
Hero Experience Points:
Spam Level:
Stats and Traits:

Escape Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape   Escape I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 1:58 am

Curious soul. An operative that survived the slab attack cocks his gun, ready to sneak up on the two in a rather weary manner. Not taking chances, he takes aim, practicing his sights on their crowns, before squeezing the trigger. BANG! That wasn't the gun going off from his, rather, from another entity. His head cleanly blown off his shoulders from the point blank shot, especially from how powerful Adamantium bullets can be.

A man in a black suit walks forth. The back of his pitch black sunglasses showing a faint glimmer of a white tint. His suit was rather well folded, no creases in sight. The way he was dressed would liken him to that of a Man in Black like those in the media. It would seem he harbors hostile intentions for those operatives that attacked the pair previously.

"It would seem there might be complication in the former's plans, perhaps those two would be of use yet." Thought Gray, he wasn't surprised by this, then again, he never expected their presence to intersect with his, despite being aware of their location.

He was eerily silent, scanning the two. His eyes hidden behind his pitch black shades as he investigates them with sight alone. Their presence might be helpful or obstructive to his agenda in the area. Perhaps they might be of help? Or perhaps they will simply be another burden to get rid of. It would be decided soon enough as he made his presence known to the duo, see how they'd respond.
Back to top Go down
Blight

Blight

Character Statistics
Hero Experience Points:
Spam Level:
Stats and Traits:

Escape Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape   Escape I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 3:59 pm

"Guy, Its best if you lead now." Blight shook his head in disbelief of the masked man. For all of those damn super powers and gadgets he had a lowly explosion shot was enough to have him seeing stars."Of course it's best for me to lead. However I was trying to give you a fair shot of the glory, but suit yourself" Blight replied as he turned his head slightly and watched the discombobulated super scramble back for his defense toy. At that same moment a loud and powerful gun shot was heard. By the time Blight had turned around completely he saw a headless operative fall to his knees before thudding to the floor."The hell!?" Blight exclaimed as he followed the feint trail of smoke to a rather impressive hand gun held by what appeared to be a businessman with a mean dark pair of shades. His intentions for the moment seemed in alignment with his and the masked mans. If he were an immediate enemy the two of them would have their bodies littered with holes like like a wedge of cheese."Yo gadget this guy a friend of yours by any chance?" Blight intoned as he began to morph into a pool of sludge with his upper half staying in proportion for the time being. Blight kept his eyes on the well dressed stranger as he would be ready to evade and counter attack in a moments notice.
Back to top Go down
A.T
Deadliest Mercenary
A.T

Male

Character Statistics
Hero Experience Points:
Spam Level:
Stats and Traits:

Escape Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape   Escape I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 12:40 am

A.T heard the man talk about the glory though he didn't care much for it. He started walking back looking at his shield to make sure it was still in good shape.I already got enough glory, I'm the one fighting all the good guys. A.T laughed slightly after he thought that. A.T heard a gunshot an looked straight ahead of him and saw a mr.smith look alike. "Yo gadget this guy a friend of yours by any chance?" A.T shook his head and took a defensive position just in case the man wanted to try and harm him. "No, but I'd watch out because I think we're in the matrix now."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Escape Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape   Escape I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Escape
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Marvel Universe :: The Universe :: Other Areas :: Abandoned military facility-
Jump to: