Marvel Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Marvel World

HomeHome  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Freeze Technique

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arctic
White Pawn of the Hellfire Club
Arctic

Male
Number of posts : 2
Motto : Power is the key to success.

Registration date : 2009-06-06

Character Statistics
Hero Experience Points:
Freeze Technique Left_bar_bleue0/1000Freeze Technique Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)
Spam Level:
Freeze Technique Left_bar_bleue0/10Freeze Technique Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)
Stats and Traits:

Freeze Technique Empty
PostSubject: Freeze Technique   Freeze Technique I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 11:23 am

Name: Freeze
Related Trait: Elemental Mastery
Range: 5 meters
Type: Offensive
Target: Enemy/Object
Description: Arctic uses his powers to turn something into ice, either non living or living beings by making sprout large amounts of ice from his hands and sending it towards them or by touching them. The amount of time/ice needed to freeze something completely is proportional to their size. The freezing process (by touch) can be interrupted, yet the parts that have been already frozen will remain that way unless they are unfrozen by other means.
Traits Point Spent: 1
Back to top Go down

Freeze Technique Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freeze Technique   Freeze Technique I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 11:29 am

Your technique registration has been...
Approved!
Your thread shall be left here so that once you have more Traits Points, you can spent them here. So I do advice you to change the title to Arctic's Technique. Anyhow, your post will be copied and pasted into your character creation page for easier reference.
Thank You!
Back to top Go down

Freeze Technique
Page 1 of 1