Marvel Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Marvel World

HomeHome  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The almighty Bane

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bane

Bane

Male
Number of posts : 23
Job/hobbies : Ninja
Registration date : 2008-09-24

Character Statistics
Hero Experience Points:
The almighty Bane Left_bar_bleue0/1000The almighty Bane Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)
Spam Level:
The almighty Bane Left_bar_bleue0/10The almighty Bane Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)
Stats and Traits:

The almighty Bane Empty
PostSubject: The almighty Bane   The almighty Bane I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 7:39 am

Name:Bane

Alter ego:None

Aliases:The Black Lord,The Black Hand,The Lord of Darkness

Age/Age Appearance:He is 1,578 years old , but he physically appears to be in his 30's.

Species:Demon

Origin:An alternate dimension that resembles medieval times. The name is unknown right now.

Stature:He is 7ft 5in, and weighs 789lbs.
Spoiler:

Bio/History:In the indefinite past*, Bane was a member of the Dead Three, a triad of mortals sworn to achieve godhood. Bane, Bhaal, and Myrkul forged an unholy pact, agreeing that they would work together to seek ultimate power, or die in the attempt. Over the length and breadth of the Realms they strode, seeking powerful magic and spells and defying death at every turn. No matter what monster they confronted or what spells they braved, the three mortals emerged unscathed at every turn. Eventually the trio destroyed one of the Seven Lost Gods, Borem, of the Lake of Boiling Mud, and they each seized a portion of Borem's divine essence for themselves. The trio then journeyed into the Gray Waste and sought out the Castle of Bone to confront Jergal. The three approached the god Jergal and threatened him for the godly powers. Jergal, all powerful to the point that he had long ago wished to step down the throne, asked: "Who among you shall rule?", and the trio immediately fell to fighting amongst themselves. Jergal proposed that they solve this problem by bowling skulls of his liches. It turned out that Bane bowled the farthest, and was thus able to choose his domain. He said: As winner, I choose to rule for all eternity as the ultimate tyrant. I can induce hatred and strife at my whim, and all will bow down before me while in my kingdom., thus he claimed the portfolios of Tyranny, Hatred, and Strife, ascended as a greater deity.
Back to top Go down
Eleel Saarnen
Leader of the Brotherhood
Leader of the Brotherhood
Eleel Saarnen

Male
Number of posts : 233
Motto : Live for yourself,not everybody else
Registration date : 2008-09-08

Character Statistics
Hero Experience Points:
The almighty Bane Left_bar_bleue0/1000The almighty Bane Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)
Spam Level:
The almighty Bane Left_bar_bleue0/0The almighty Bane Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Stats and Traits:

The almighty Bane Empty
PostSubject: Re: The almighty Bane   The almighty Bane I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 12:50 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
http://sacredsouls.forumotion.com/forum.htm

The almighty Bane
Page 1 of 1