Marvel Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Marvel World

HomeHome  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

the 1st JLA RP SITE EVER ON FORUMOTION!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Spiderman

Spiderman

Male
Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Character Statistics
Hero Experience Points:
the 1st JLA RP SITE EVER ON FORUMOTION!!!!!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue99/1000the 1st JLA RP SITE EVER ON FORUMOTION!!!!!!!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (99/1000)
Spam Level:
the 1st JLA RP SITE EVER ON FORUMOTION!!!!!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue0/10the 1st JLA RP SITE EVER ON FORUMOTION!!!!!!!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)
Stats and Traits:

the 1st JLA RP SITE EVER ON FORUMOTION!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: the 1st JLA RP SITE EVER ON FORUMOTION!!!!!!!!!!   the 1st JLA RP SITE EVER ON FORUMOTION!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 3:25 am

i was searching for a Justice leauge site and couldnt find one so i decided "WHY CANT I JUST MAKE ONE?" so here it is its still needs work but i hope your satisfied

BTW Supergirl and Superboy are on hold for PPL i Know so dont take those
http://justiceleagueforever.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Back to top Go down
A.T
Deadliest Mercenary
A.T

Male
Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Character Statistics
Hero Experience Points:
the 1st JLA RP SITE EVER ON FORUMOTION!!!!!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue0/1000the 1st JLA RP SITE EVER ON FORUMOTION!!!!!!!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)
Spam Level:
the 1st JLA RP SITE EVER ON FORUMOTION!!!!!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue0/0the 1st JLA RP SITE EVER ON FORUMOTION!!!!!!!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Stats and Traits:

PostSubject: Re: the 1st JLA RP SITE EVER ON FORUMOTION!!!!!!!!!!   the 1st JLA RP SITE EVER ON FORUMOTION!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 11:57 pm

blah justice league is for mary's
Back to top Go down
Spiderman

Spiderman

Male

Character Statistics
Hero Experience Points:
the 1st JLA RP SITE EVER ON FORUMOTION!!!!!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue99/1000the 1st JLA RP SITE EVER ON FORUMOTION!!!!!!!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (99/1000)
Spam Level:
the 1st JLA RP SITE EVER ON FORUMOTION!!!!!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue0/10the 1st JLA RP SITE EVER ON FORUMOTION!!!!!!!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)
Stats and Traits:

PostSubject: Re: the 1st JLA RP SITE EVER ON FORUMOTION!!!!!!!!!!   the 1st JLA RP SITE EVER ON FORUMOTION!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 2:48 am

Marys ?
Back to top Go down
A.T
Deadliest Mercenary
A.T

Male
Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Character Statistics
Hero Experience Points:
the 1st JLA RP SITE EVER ON FORUMOTION!!!!!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue0/1000the 1st JLA RP SITE EVER ON FORUMOTION!!!!!!!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)
Spam Level:
the 1st JLA RP SITE EVER ON FORUMOTION!!!!!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue0/0the 1st JLA RP SITE EVER ON FORUMOTION!!!!!!!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Stats and Traits:

PostSubject: Re: the 1st JLA RP SITE EVER ON FORUMOTION!!!!!!!!!!   the 1st JLA RP SITE EVER ON FORUMOTION!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 4:20 pm

for wusses
Back to top Go down
Spiderman

Spiderman

Male

Character Statistics
Hero Experience Points:
Spam Level:
Stats and Traits:

PostSubject: Re: the 1st JLA RP SITE EVER ON FORUMOTION!!!!!!!!!!   the 1st JLA RP SITE EVER ON FORUMOTION!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 10:10 am

hey DC is okay not as good and connected as marvel but its okay
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the 1st JLA RP SITE EVER ON FORUMOTION!!!!!!!!!!   the 1st JLA RP SITE EVER ON FORUMOTION!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the 1st JLA RP SITE EVER ON FORUMOTION!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1