Marvel Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Marvel World

HomeHome  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

my day with the nocturne

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Spiderman

Spiderman

Male
Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Character Statistics
Hero Experience Points:
my day with the nocturne Left_bar_bleue99/1000my day with the nocturne Empty_bar_bleue  (99/1000)
Spam Level:
my day with the nocturne Left_bar_bleue0/10my day with the nocturne Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)
Stats and Traits:

my day with the nocturne Empty
PostSubject: my day with the nocturne   my day with the nocturne I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 7:49 am

peter parker had meet talia before after a fight with hydroman they agreed to meet here and go on patrol togther its almost a half hour late he heard sirens in the distance as he decided wether to go see whats wrong or wait for talia
Back to top Go down
jus117

jus117

Number of posts : 20
Motto : I want to fight....
Registration date : 2008-09-12

Character Statistics
Hero Experience Points:
my day with the nocturne Left_bar_bleue20/1000my day with the nocturne Empty_bar_bleue  (20/1000)
Spam Level:
my day with the nocturne Left_bar_bleue2/10my day with the nocturne Empty_bar_bleue  (2/10)
Stats and Traits:

PostSubject: Ambush   my day with the nocturne I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 6:59 pm

Just when Peter Parker(a.k.a Spiderman) was waiting...Black spiderman (jus117) swooped down from the building where Peter Parker is standing infront of."It is time to defeat my own clone!Hey wait a minute...I have a a clone?"Black Spiderman said.After one second,he sprang into action...Running towards his "cone".
Back to top Go down
Spiderman

Spiderman

Male

Character Statistics
Hero Experience Points:
my day with the nocturne Left_bar_bleue99/1000my day with the nocturne Empty_bar_bleue  (99/1000)
Spam Level:
my day with the nocturne Left_bar_bleue0/10my day with the nocturne Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)
Stats and Traits:

PostSubject: Re: my day with the nocturne   my day with the nocturne I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 7:01 pm

"oh god venom" he gulped as he spun a kick at black spiderman and the red and blue one threw himself up in the air for more air tiem as he came at the grpund with his fists ready to fight himself
Back to top Go down
jus117

jus117

Character Statistics
Hero Experience Points:
my day with the nocturne Left_bar_bleue20/1000my day with the nocturne Empty_bar_bleue  (20/1000)
Spam Level:
my day with the nocturne Left_bar_bleue2/10my day with the nocturne Empty_bar_bleue  (2/10)
Stats and Traits:

PostSubject: The fight begins!   my day with the nocturne I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 11:34 am

"Ohhhh that hurts"Said BlackSpiderman."Well this will hurt BADLY you @$#&^$"he said.BlackSpiderman ran towards spiderman,when he is 10cm away from spiderman,he shot a web up in the sky and used his legs to grab hole of spiderman on the neck.
Back to top Go down
Spiderman

Spiderman

Male

Character Statistics
Hero Experience Points:
Spam Level:
Stats and Traits:

PostSubject: Re: my day with the nocturne   my day with the nocturne I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 2:25 pm

spiderman was tied around the neck as he spun a web on black spiderman's forehead and pulled him in as he launched his fist forward with great force that knocked the other spiderman's head back as he pulled inagian and kept reapeating. "stop hitting yourself, stop hitting yourself, stop hitting yourself" spiderman said as he keept doing the while black spiderman still had a hold of his neck with his webbing
Back to top Go down
jus117

jus117

Character Statistics
Hero Experience Points:
Spam Level:
Stats and Traits:

PostSubject: Bye Bye   my day with the nocturne I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 10:44 pm

"Man that hurts"said BlackSpiderman.He quickly used his strong leg muscels to swing spiderman into the air,he quickly shot a web at spidrman,after that he swang to a building top,waiting...

OOC:Dude i am not u!!!!
Back to top Go down
Spiderman

Spiderman

Male

Character Statistics
Hero Experience Points:
Spam Level:
Stats and Traits:

PostSubject: Re: my day with the nocturne   my day with the nocturne I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 11:00 pm

ooc: i know but spiderman is sarcastic sometimes

spiderman landed with webbign on his chest as he ripped up the other spiderman's webbingand jumped up next to the black spiderman "running off so soon?" he taunted
Back to top Go down
jus117

jus117

Character Statistics
Hero Experience Points:
Spam Level:
Stats and Traits:

PostSubject: Well....no   my day with the nocturne I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 8:50 pm

BlackSpiderman Jumped down the building without saying anything...BlackSpiderman punched spiderman with one of his fist to stun him, grabbing that chance to slip into a dark alley and disappear from spiderman's sight...
Back to top Go down
Genocide
Administrator
Administrator
Genocide

Male
Number of posts : 243
Job/hobbies : Vigilante
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Character Statistics
Hero Experience Points:
my day with the nocturne Left_bar_bleue0/1000my day with the nocturne Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)
Spam Level:
Stats and Traits:

PostSubject: Re: my day with the nocturne   my day with the nocturne I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 10:08 am

-Mission Completed-

10 hero points awarded to:

jus117
Spiderman
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my day with the nocturne   my day with the nocturne I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my day with the nocturne
Page 1 of 1