Marvel Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Marvel World

HomeHome  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Avengers Assemble!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

New Avengers Assemble! Empty
PostSubject: New Avengers Assemble!   New Avengers Assemble! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 11:54 pm

I wish to apply for the Leader of the Avengers.

Last edited by Krad Stark on Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eleel Saarnen
Leader of the Brotherhood
Eleel Saarnen

Male
Number of posts : 233
Motto : Live for yourself,not everybody else
Registration date : 2008-09-08

Character Statistics
Hero Experience Points:
New Avengers Assemble! Left_bar_bleue0/1000New Avengers Assemble! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)
Spam Level:
New Avengers Assemble! Left_bar_bleue0/0New Avengers Assemble! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Stats and Traits:

PostSubject: Re: New Avengers Assemble!   New Avengers Assemble! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 11:57 pm

Ahh damn dude Im sorry but Rogue took that if you want I will create another and name them the "New Avengers" if you want or you can just pick another Rank or request your own made up group.
Back to top Go down
http://sacredsouls.forumotion.com/forum.htm

PostSubject: Re: New Avengers Assemble!   New Avengers Assemble! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 12:08 am

Alright! New Avengers then.
Besides that, I will have a criteria for members to enter the team. They must be new characters. In other words, they aren't already from Marvel.

Anyway, can a superhero join another team? since wolverine has several teams.
Back to top Go down
Eleel Saarnen
Eleel Saarnen

Male

Character Statistics
Hero Experience Points:
New Avengers Assemble! Left_bar_bleue0/1000New Avengers Assemble! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)
Spam Level:
New Avengers Assemble! Left_bar_bleue0/0New Avengers Assemble! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Stats and Traits:

PostSubject: Re: New Avengers Assemble!   New Avengers Assemble! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 12:13 am

Yeah a superhero/villain can be on any team they want. The reason why im on so many teams is because i dont have enough members yet to moderate all the teams lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Avengers Assemble!   New Avengers Assemble! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 12:27 am

i don't mean you! LOL! i meant the wolverine in the comics, he's in new avengers and x-men and etc. etc.
So, i will be the captain for the new avengers and be a normal member of the avengers. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Eleel Saarnen
Eleel Saarnen

Male

Character Statistics
Hero Experience Points:
Spam Level:
Stats and Traits:

PostSubject: Re: New Avengers Assemble!   New Avengers Assemble! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 12:31 am

OHHH OK I get it now and yes it sounds cool to me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Avengers Assemble!   New Avengers Assemble! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Avengers Assemble!
Page 1 of 1