Marvel Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Marvel World

HomeHome  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Forbidden Characters

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Genocide
Administrator
Administrator
Genocide

Male
Number of posts : 243
Job/hobbies : Vigilante
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Character Statistics
Hero Experience Points:
Forbidden Characters Left_bar_bleue0/1000Forbidden Characters Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)
Spam Level:
Forbidden Characters Left_bar_bleue0/10Forbidden Characters Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)
Stats and Traits:

Forbidden Characters Empty
PostSubject: Forbidden Characters   Forbidden Characters I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 7:59 pm

The Admins have decided that the following are kind of god-like and should not be used by any members as these characters hold too much power for anyone to control. However please note that these will be frequently used by the Watcher as NPCs in the major events, which is another reason for disallowing them.

Here are the Forbidden Characters:

1. Apocolypse
  2. Onslaught
  3. Odin
  4. Mephisto
  5. Sentry (Robert Reynolds)
  6. Thanos
  7. Galactus

Anyone who creates accounts of these characters will be given warnings to change their character's username and powers immediately. Ignorance of warnings will lead to DELETION of accounts and banning of IP addresses too. (yes, it's worse than suspension) The list will be updated frequently.
Back to top Go down

Forbidden Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Characters   Forbidden Characters I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 2:31 pm

Update
Forbidden Characters
30-05-2009

After much consideration, I have decided that since the forum is going to have a new start, there should be some changes on the rules on forbidden characters. Seeing that I have now placed all old approved characters in the Archive, I would like to say that all CANON characters will now be forbidden. Many of you will probably be angry at my decision for doing so but for the benefit for all members, including the future members who will be joining us, it will be the best for me to do so.

The rationale behind this decision is simply due to some CANON being simply too strong. For instance, the Asgard God, Thor is unbelievably strong and that would be unfair to new NON-CANON superheroes. These non-canons will never be able to catch up with the canons. As such, to make things fair and fresh, there shall not be CANONs in the forum, so that everybody will have a equal start. Just to clarify, I am not attacking the member who had applied for Thor in the past, this is merely an example.Further more, with new fresh characters, it will be more exciting to see everybody around you having the same level of power and that you will have rivals of similar standard. Last but not least, the development of plot will be fairer to all in this case.

However by forbidding the CANONs in the forum, it does not mean that your characters can no longer have the same ability as them. Your character can still have the mutant powers of teleportation, abilities to control the weather or simply have a advanced suit of armor.I sincerely hope that the members will understand my rationale for forbidding the usage of CANONs. Thanks for the understanding.

Signing off,
Reign
Back to top Go down

Forbidden Characters
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Marvel Universe :: Administration :: Rules and Guidelines-
Jump to: