Marvel Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Marvel World

HomeHome  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Earth X. Universe X. Paradise X

Go down 

Have you read this comic?
Yes, Love it!
Earth X. Universe X. Paradise X I_vote_lcap75%Earth X. Universe X. Paradise X I_vote_rcap
 75% [ 3 ]
Yes, It sucks!
Earth X. Universe X. Paradise X I_vote_lcap0%Earth X. Universe X. Paradise X I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No, but would like to know more
Earth X. Universe X. Paradise X I_vote_lcap25%Earth X. Universe X. Paradise X I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
No. don't give a damn
Earth X. Universe X. Paradise X I_vote_lcap0%Earth X. Universe X. Paradise X I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage

Earth X. Universe X. Paradise X Empty
PostSubject: Earth X. Universe X. Paradise X   Earth X. Universe X. Paradise X I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 5:57 pm

Hi guys! This 3 books are part of the Marvel series. And in my opinion, they are the BEST!!! The story is superbly interesting and it links to (almost) everything that had happened in the Marvel universe. For instance, Thor isnt really a god, neither are the Asgardians, they were formed due to a contract signed between "Odin" and Mephisto. Its like nothing I have read before! woohoo!
Back to top Go down
Genocide
Administrator
Administrator
Genocide

Male
Number of posts : 243
Job/hobbies : Vigilante
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Character Statistics
Hero Experience Points:
Earth X. Universe X. Paradise X Left_bar_bleue0/1000Earth X. Universe X. Paradise X Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)
Spam Level:
Earth X. Universe X. Paradise X Left_bar_bleue0/10Earth X. Universe X. Paradise X Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)
Stats and Traits:

Earth X. Universe X. Paradise X Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earth X. Universe X. Paradise X   Earth X. Universe X. Paradise X I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 12:34 am

the series is so long...besides the books are expensive...unless I borrow from library or "browse" the whole day at the book store, I dont think im gonna buy it...haha

the Marvel Zombies series is good too...anyone read it?
Back to top Go down

Earth X. Universe X. Paradise X
Page 1 of 1