Marvel Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Marvel World

HomeHome  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Technological Knowledge Update

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eleel Saarnen
Leader of the Brotherhood
Eleel Saarnen

Male
Number of posts : 233
Motto : Live for yourself,not everybody else
Registration date : 2008-09-08

Character Statistics
Hero Experience Points:
Technological Knowledge Update Left_bar_bleue0/1000Technological Knowledge Update Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)
Spam Level:
Technological Knowledge Update Left_bar_bleue0/0Technological Knowledge Update Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Stats and Traits:

Technological Knowledge Update Empty
PostSubject: Technological Knowledge Update   Technological Knowledge Update I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 3:47 pm

It has come to my attention, after reading the traits. That the Technological Knowledge trait is only for humans. I find this to be unfair, as mutants can have it to. I know of a few mutants who have this ability. Forge, this mutant can build just about anything. All it takes is for you to mention it to him, and he can see the blue prints in his head. Beast, Prof.X, Magneto. They to have this power. Porf.X, built the Danger Room, and Cerebro. So I hereby say, that it can be used for mutants as well.
Back to top Go down
http://sacredsouls.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Eleel Saarnen
Eleel Saarnen

Male
Number of posts : 233
Motto : Live for yourself,not everybody else
Registration date : 2008-09-08

Character Statistics
Hero Experience Points:
Technological Knowledge Update Left_bar_bleue0/1000Technological Knowledge Update Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)
Spam Level:
Technological Knowledge Update Left_bar_bleue0/0Technological Knowledge Update Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Stats and Traits:

Technological Knowledge Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Technological Knowledge Update   Technological Knowledge Update I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 4:57 pm

And also it must be updated. Not everyone is going want to have armor like Iron Man.
Back to top Go down
http://sacredsouls.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Technological Knowledge Update
Page 1 of 1