Marvel Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Marvel World

HomeHome  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

TRMK Forum!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kaydron

TRMK Forum! Empty
PostSubject: TRMK Forum!   TRMK Forum! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 12:40 am

From seeing the Topic TRMK, you must be wondering what that stand for. TRMK stands for The Realms of Mortal Kombat Forum. Its a new site i made because i like playing MK. The other reason why i made this site is because of the other MK fans out there. On this site you have the chance of becomeing GPX Designer,s or even a Moderator. The site isn't always about mortal combat you can discuss naruto and other animes.. MK is just the Main Frame of the site, See you there!

So come by and give us a visit or maybe stay a little bit longer than you would usually stay when you visit someone. One again Please Join.

Link:

Forum Status: Brand new
Back to top Go down
The DeathSeeker

The DeathSeeker

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-11-24

TRMK Forum! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRMK Forum!   TRMK Forum! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 12:56 am

Kaydron wrote:
From seeing the Topic TRMK, you must be wondering what that stand for. TRMK stands for The Realms of Mortal Kombat Forum. Its a new site i made because i like playing MK. The other reason why i made this site is because of the other MK fans out there. On this site you have the chance of becomeing GPX Designer,s or even a Moderator. The site isn't always about mortal combat you can discuss naruto and other animes.. MK is just the Main Frame of the site, See you there!

So come by and give us a visit or maybe stay a little bit longer than you would usually stay when you visit someone. One again Please Join.

Link:

Forum Status: Brand new
link didn't show up so here it is
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

TRMK Forum!
Page 1 of 1